Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I have the opposite problem. I am on level 101 and can't breed a Diamond. I am now breeding my second Black Diamond, though. What do you get for trading a Diamond hybrid?
    I know you'll for certain get two nether dusts (I have two crusaders which will end up traded simply for that), and probably a large gem of the color you're breeding and a mysery box besides.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I know you'll for certain get two nether dusts (I have two crusaders which will end up traded simply for that), and probably a large gem of the color you're breeding and a mysery box besides.
    Well, that's useful, at least. Quicker than evolving all the baby magics I've been getting!

Farm Supplier
    What's the best combo for Leo? I used Night and Air but till now no result.

I'm still trying for the Never Ending Story dragon but had at least 15 Love fails and just now with Tiny and Virtue I finally get Justice! Still trying for my NES dragon anyone have any luck breeding him and if so what dragons did you use? Ty.

Banned
    8 bit dragon i got with fairytale and familiar keep at it with never ending i had sooooo much love ones i got my a nice Large Pearl crafted lol WD on Justice im after this one also , on my android tryin for never ending got me a Tiny as well lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I'm still trying for the Never Ending Story dragon but had at least 15 Love fails and just now with Tiny and Virtue I finally get Justice! Still trying for my NES dragon anyone have any luck breeding him and if so what dragons did you use? Ty.
    I know those Neverending feels. I've been breeding nonstop for it since it came out, using either Light/Virtue or Melody/Diamond. It took my the longest time to get Tiny. But I now have about five Melody fails, two Laserlight, two Tiny, and a bunch of loves.

No sign of Neverending, which makes me full of sads.

Banned
    jst had a nasty fail using Diamond and Rainbow omg 1st was gd though another Rainbow this Fail is a stupid Water GRRRR
    just tried night and diamond 12hr gonna SCREAM if this is water also not speeding this one,, SMH speeded it up got a water AGAIN, so tryed Night and Diamond with Boosted breeding 12 HR if this is water then im gonna be using words i cant say on eres , what a waste of boosted breeding they may as well call it throw away 12 gold u aint getting anything better , TBH think that Boosted breeding is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!! Yep it turned out to be a water
    Last edited by mbyte68; 01-27-15 at 11:25 AM.

I don't know if i am at the right place here, but i can't work the mine at the moment, since this new quest is stardet . Can you help me?
    I'm still looking for friend, play multiple times a day. gretske541 please add me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gretske541 View Post
    I don't know if i am at the right place here, but i can't work the mine at the moment, since this new quest is stardet . Can you help me?
    Do you mean you can't access the mine? The mine is only available if you are level 45+ for dragon pieces, and level 80+ unlocks the dynamite side where you can mine for extra island parts.

If there is a technical issue - you are level 45 or over, have bombs from the evolution temple, but the mine won't let you mine - then you need to contact Team Lava and let them know you have a problem.

Thank you.
    I'm still looking for friend, play multiple times a day. gretske541 please add me