Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

-deleted-
    how do one delete Your own post?
    Last edited by sfinks101; 09-16-14 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animalman321 View Post
    I'm just about to quit playing DS. Cannot breed Wildflower and almost 1 month passed, are you gonna do this to a starter, really?
    The wildflower dragon is a super rare dragon. So this WILL take some time. I would suggest you try all the common dragon first, then og for the rare ones. Super rare and ultra rare is almost just Luck. I would not bet on a rarety that early in the game.
    But if you absolutly want this one, my best suggestion is plain ait and forest. It will give you 6 possible outcomes. 1 common, 3 rare and 2 super rare. And everyone of these 6 outcomes will only take 8 to 12 hours. Its the best chanse i see getting this dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by sokai2 View Post
    I've been reading this thread forever and I've been trying all the different combos to get a diamond dragon. Well at level 96, last night I bred my level 10 spring and level 7 night and up popped 44 hours.....so unexpected and I'm very elated, I look forward to taking my game to a different level now.

I just thought I should return the favor and share my diamond combo..good luck!
    You are correct. The game will elevate to another lvl now. You can do so much cool stuff With a Diamond dragon. Ill give you one cool example

Breed Diamond and fire. It will give you 2 outcomes.
    1- fire dragon, common, 10 Seconds
    2- crusader, ultra rare, 44 hours

You might be sitting breeding and selling for a long time. But its only 10 sec
    So tip1 = a free diamond crusader dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by animalman321 View Post
    I'm just about to quit playing DS. Cannot breed Wildflower and almost 1 month passed, are you gonna do this to a starter, really?
    Dude. I took 40 levels to get an Eagle. An Eagle. Even my Diamond came faster. The only thing you can do is keep on breeding and cross your fingers. It's a super rare. Keep breeding and hope your luck gets better. It probably will. In the future.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sfinks101 View Post
    You are correct. The game will elevate to another lvl now. You can do so much cool stuff With a Diamond dragon. Ill give you one cool example

Thank you so much I will be sure to try this out.....after this current Japanese fan event.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sfinks101 View Post

Got it on my third try!!!! Thank you again for the tip.

New Resident
    Is there a list of how to breed various dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suvrocks View Post
    Is there a list of how to breed various dragons?
    Depending on which Dragon you would like, you can see their individual threads at the Dragon Library for tips on breeding.

Olympus egg?

I was surprised today to see that my Fire/Olympus pairing turned into another Olympus. I thought since that was an event egg, it wasn't breedable...

Thank you sooo much for all the work you have put into that chart! Awsome!,,,,