Last week I just started what I guess could be referred to as my first breeding experiment. The initial goal was to breed the Holiday event's Reindeer dragon. Now after several attempts using Air + Life, Air + Wild, Fairy + Life, Fairy + Wild, Fairy + Firestorm, Fairy + Fire, Forest + Firestorm, Fire + Parakeet, Forest + Scorpion, etc. all with no success, I eventually decided to change my tactic. Instead of just trying a bunch of different combinations that had the correct elements/colors, I was going to breed the same two dragons over and over. After some deliberation, I eventually decided on Landworm (Level 7) and Social (Level 6). My reason for choosing this combination stemmed from the possible eggs to be hatched as a result of the breeding, most of which I didn't have. That way, even if I failed to breed the Reindeer dragon I wanted, it was highly probable I would breed another new dragon that I didn't already have. This was successful in a way. While I didn't get my Reindeer dragon, I did get: Magic (x2), Fairy (x1), Hannukah (x1), Island (x2), Holly (x2), Life (x1), and Mist (x2). Out of these, I only already possessed a Fairy dragon and a Life dragon, so I was happy with the combination. Given my lack of success though at breeding the Reindeer dragon, I decided to change the pair a bit by Evolving my Social Dragon to Level 7 (hoping higher levels would equate to greater chance for rare and super rare dragons). Since I've evolved my Social dragon and be*** breeding it with my Landworm dragon once more (both level 7) I've hatched: Mindvolt (x1). I also have another Island egg in the nest, and judging from the breeding time I'd say the pair currently is breeding a Life dragon. While I'll be selling both the Life and Island eggs, I plan on continuing my experiment in hopes of more rare dragons I have yet to possess. Any thoughts? I'll let you know how it goes as I continue.