Thread: Where is the "My Gifts"--Limits on Gifts/Quest Items?

Host(ess)

Where is the "My Gifts"--Limits on Gifts/Quest Items?

I accepted a bunch of the neighbor gifts this morning, and pressed "Use Gift" on one of them. That gift went into my catalog, and I put it on a rack, bug I can't find the other gifts, and I read the FAQs which say to go to Main>My Gifts, but there is no MY GIFTS on my menu, nor in any of the five buttons/categories on the Main a Menu. Also, is there a limit on how many:
    1. Gifts you can send?
    2. Gifts you can receive?
    3. Quest items you can send?
    4. Quest items you can receive?

I know you can only ask for one quest item from each neighbor each day, but I just can't believe that all 70+ of my neighbors are ignoring my quest requests (lol), and yet they are sending me requests for quest items, which I am fulfilling. I got a few items earlier, but I haven't gotten any for several hours. So, is there a limit on how many quest items we can get per day?

You are able to receive and accept a max of 20 gifts each day from your neighbors. Gifts that are pending count as a received gift and towards your daily max. When you decline a gift, you free up space to receive more gifts, should you be under 20. If you reached the max of 20, and your neighbors try to send you a gift, a message will let them know that you have reached the max for the day.

When you accept the gifts, they will go to your Catalog slots. There is no My Gifts section in the Menu Page for this game.

Host(ess)
    Hi. Thanks for that. I just need to make sure I understand that the items we ask for in the quests are also considered "gifts"? Thank you again.

Executive Chef
    you can receive 20 gifts (clothes) AND 20 quest items per day, they are counted separately.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ditzygypsy2 View Post
    Hi. Thanks for that. I just need to make sure I understand that the items we ask for in the quests are also considered "gifts"? Thank you again.
    Note: If you are constructing the make up counter .. Constructible parts are counted in with quest items. You can only receive 20 a day for both constructible parts and quest items.

You can send out unlimited gifts and quest items.(one gift plus one quest item per neighbor)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How many clothing gifts can be given in a day?