Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collecting gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    The treasure types are very sensitive... Make sure you don't evolve, heal or even look at their habitat mid cycle, I keep my treasure habitats out of the way as it is easy to tap them by mistake when you tap the coin habitats
    Okay. I do have it out of the way already. So now I just need to resist the urge to check it before the 12 hour timeframe. I should set my timer to 12hr01 min right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Okay. I do have it out of the way already. So now I just need to resist the urge to check it before the 12 hour timeframe. I should set my timer to 12hr01 min right?
    Yes thats what you should do
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Banned
    Yes then collect a few mins later just to be safe.

Executive Chef
    Make sure you reset the timer after you collect and you will be good to set it at 12 hours. I have the old habitat and have my timer set for 24 hours, I always reset it after I collect and have never had a problem with it.

Executive Chef
    When you first get him you do have the urge to check the habitat but yeah I resist the urge to check the habitat as they are so sensitive.... I don't even use them in battles now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Ok ~ to recap as I am blonde

Every 12 hours collect gold from my habitat of two dragons?
    If they are up to level 9 yes.... If they are epic you will lose some gold collecting every 12 hours

Executive Chef
    Thank you 3 for the advice here. I am eventually planning on getting them up to level 10 so I need to seriously think of getting a second habitat if TL is adamant about not changing it back to 10 gold maximum per day. This 5/day maximum is very problematic for us who got the new habitat.

Happy New Year!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    . I don't even use them in battles now
    How come? What would happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Ok ~ to recap as I am blonde

Every 12 hours collect gold from my habitat of two dragons?

After reading forum posts on how the dragons who give gold work here's what I learned:

I have a Midas, Treasure and Stainglass

My Midas and Treasure are in one treasure habitat so they would give 10 gold together since they give 5 gold daily at epic level

My Stainglass gives 5 gold daily at epic level since he has his own habitat

I started collecting 15 gold from all dragons total at 12 pm so every day since then I remember to collect at 12 pm. If I collect gold before 12pm I don't get the 15 gold total and I would have to wait again when I collected the gold.

I just bought the Gilden so once he is evolved to epic I will be able to collect 20 gold daily
    Last edited by filipina1983; 01-01-14 at 07:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filipina1983 View Post
    I have a Midas, Treasure and Stainglass

My Midas and Treasure are in one treasure habitat so they would give 10 gold together since they give 5 gold daily at epic level

My Stainglass gives 5 gold daily at epic level since he has his own habitat

I started collecting 15 gold from all dragons total at 12 pm so every day since then I remember to collect at 12 pm. If I collect gold before 12pm I don't get the 15 gold total and I would have to wait again when I collected the gold.

I just bought the Gilden so once he is evolved to epic I will be able to collect 20 gold daily
    Omg! Seriously? You will never have to purchase gold again! That is 600 gold a month!

Let me know if any glitches....

Great info in your post ~ thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast