Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd case not loading after almost 2 days

I've been trying for over a week ! I'd made an in app purchase before I went on to next scene and now it doesn't load - fix in the pipeline - I suggest that you stop in app purchase options until the "FIX" is in place !!!!

This should be fixed in our newest update. Please download Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes v1.2.4 from the App Store.

Angry Still downloading

Quote Originally Posted by poppygirl1989 View Post
    I've been trying for over a week ! I'd made an in app purchase before I went on to next scene and now it doesn't load - fix in the pipeline - I suggest that you stop in app purchase options until the "FIX" is in place !!!!
    Jewel mania is still on downloading, I have purchased a ?3.99 deal, however is wont let me play, part of the deal was hours of play time, does this mean that it will run out before I get a chance to play or will it remain till fixed? If it runs out do I get my money back? As poppy girl says "why are you still selling app purchases when the game is not working? I have tried the work around without success.

Can't believe it has just downloaded while I posted my last comments!!! Mine finally fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12