Thread: Storm8 ID

d.man28401

Storm8 ID

What's up with the storm8 ids. I downloaded another game that requires that type of ID but it's asking me for a password in order to link my account. I didn't get asked for a password when I signed up on Restaurant Story for Android and there's no way possible to request a password reset anywhere, the game doesn't even give you the option to login with a current storm8 account. Will this be fixed? And will I have to start playing Restaurant Story from the start if its fixed?

dulili
    I'm wondering the same thing. I have an EVO 4G, and I had to replace my phone with a new EVO. Now I can't figure out how to log in with my storm8 ID.

Unregistereddardee68

Thumbs down Same here

I play on my Droid X and want to play on IPad but don't want to start all over and cannot sign in... Frustrating!!

Unregistered
    Add me mightymahh!

New Resident
    add me: Yahya08

Executive Chef
    This is NOT AN ADD ME THREAD
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

My ID is Pebbles1390 but I am not allowed to post it to orher users because it is an inappropiate wort?! Pls fix this, i want to invite neighbours

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbles1390 View Post
    My ID is Pebbles1390 but I am not allowed to post it to orher users because it is an inappropiate wort?! Pls fix this, i want to invite neighbours
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know your Storm ID is being caught in the word filter.
    An agent will be able to assist you.

Closing since this is an older thread.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request