Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Please open up the mines again. If it is too hard to expand in the sea let us use it on land instead but please let us mine for land again or even a better idea let us mine for food????
    It is too hard to make enough food for all of our gorgeous new dragons. The tales are exhausting and I never have enough food for them. You spend so much time designing wonderful dragons, it would be great if we could raise them to see their adult design.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Please open up the mines again. If it is too hard to expand in the sea let us use it on land instead but please let us mine for land again or even a better idea let us mine for food????
    It is too hard to make enough food for all of our gorgeous new dragons. The tales are exhausting and I never have enough food for them. You spend so much time designing wonderful dragons, it would be great if we could raise them to see their adult design.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment and endorse this message. It's really rough keeping up with food, and losing that one pretty substantial source hurts...bad.

Banned
    Open the mine back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S8

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm how many times I can use a mining expansion and still be able to get coins and food from the mine? I think right now I am at 28... I need that extra food! Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    You can expand to #39 out of 40. Once That last expansion is completed, the right side of the mine is closed. Go back to post 781 and you'll see a pic of what 39 blocks looks like so you won't accidently place #40. Or post 794 to see a pic of what all 40 looks like.
    Last edited by roguebee; 04-10-16 at 04:23 PM.

Please bring back mining! Some of your higher level players completed the expansions before we knew that the mining would be locked. With all of the challenges, we can hardly keep up with food requirements ~ IF we manage to have enough food for events and challenges, then we have none left to evolve the dragons we still have! It would be a fair way to help your Long-Time players who have invested time and ( many of us) cash too. It is a small simple thing to do.

Fashion Designer
    I'm SOOOOOOO happy I checked this thread just now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-23-20-53-09-1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	30414

I can see I was so close to lock down my mine
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-15-17 at 11:53 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    I'm SOOOOOOO happy I checked this thread just now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-23-20-53-09-1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	30414

I can see I was so close to lock down my mine
    I know the feeling... It does make mining a shade harder (couple of more clicks and a few extra moments to wait) once you have enough island parts for the 40th expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I know the feeling... It does make mining a shade harder (couple of more clicks and a few extra moments to wait) once you have enough island parts for the 40th expansion.
    It's better to wait a few moments between mining than be completely locked out ☺

Banned
    Please add more land and reopen the mine