Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing a long time and have spent a lot of money. But we may be few(dwindling?) in number. TL may be keeping a good income stream with new players just as we once were. Consider that a new player will be expanding in two ways now - collecting maps/clearing and breeding/mining. The rate of new dragons will present differently to them. A stream of new dragons will keep them in the present. I don't recall posts yearning to *please* bring back Ice Cream or Bride or Thunderbird. Their 'album to fill' will be plenty broad. New players may quickly begin to spend real money (probably on speeding!) and then, as we all know, they will become "invested" financially and emotionally. Supporting the long time players who are built out and crowded may not be lucrative - sadly -
    (Personally, I cannot imagine starting at the beginning of the game - How did I get as far as I have?!)

Banned
    I think this game is done for long term players if TL and S8 don't address MAJOR issues right away. The game can not be played with the current limitations in place.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasarra View Post
    I've been playing a long time and have spent a lot of money. But we may be few(dwindling?) in number. TL may be keeping a good income stream with new players just as we once were. Consider that a new player will be expanding in two ways now - collecting maps/clearing and breeding/mining. The rate of new dragons will present differently to them. A stream of new dragons will keep them in the present. I don't recall posts yearning to *please* bring back Ice Cream or Bride or Thunderbird. Their 'album to fill' will be plenty broad. New players may quickly begin to spend real money (probably on speeding!) and then, as we all know, they will become "invested" financially and emotionally. Supporting the long time players who are built out and crowded may not be lucrative - sadly -
    (Personally, I cannot imagine starting at the beginning of the game - How did I get as far as I have?!)
    I'm one of the few who kept complaining about TL keep on introducing new dragons but never re-introduce expired dragons, guess I finally find someone who agrees with me.

This game is only fun for newer players when they have dragons to collect and land to expand, but once you've maxed out land expansions like a lot of the older players, the game will start to feel restricted, as it no longer matter how many dragons you collect, you can only display a certain number of them, leaving the rest either stuck in nests or in storage.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Please update land expansions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think this game is done for long term players if TL and S8 don't address MAJOR issues right away. The game can not be played with the current limitations in place.
    Agreed, we need more land expansions
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, we need more land expansions
    SORRY there they are too BUSY making MORE dragons people cant house

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    LOL I know
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    I don't like the market flooding with new releases. I mean one or two new dragons in a month is good not 8 new dragons per month.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I don't like the market flooding with new releases. I mean one or two new dragons in a month is good not 8 new dragons per month.
    seems like they only care about the new players that dont have the worries of space to put all theese new dragons , TBH they dont seem to be doing a lot but releasing value packs and new dragoons every week nearly , there web blog think they forgot they have 1 as well thats been long overdue an update even , dont think they know how to fix the problems they have TBH , we really do need a 2nd island to travel to like artic isles , geeez how hard can it be to do that SMH fast loosing faith in this game nows and started on Dragon Mania Legends , that seems to have all the things people keep asking for like multi plant etc etc

Nightclub Owner
    I wish we could at least get rid of the Dawntree, it really serves no purpose after the goals for it are complete (evolving the dragons needed to buy the coin boosting buildings). I'm about ready to sell all of the buildings for the space they take up.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage