Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    New expansions and now we can visit the artic isles of our IOS neighbors and community
    Oh didnt know about this. I hope that in the near future we can use our artic isle dragons in the battle arena.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    On my regular dragon game, my mine is still closed, but on the new Halloween version that was just released, my mine is now open for more expansions.
    Kooky,

Please thank the team for giving us more expansion. it is definitely needed and the amounts of island parts needed for each has been reduced. Super!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Halloween has another 20 expansions. They'll be available in the regular version in a future version update, but to access them now, please play Halloween.
    Thanks Elsa for the info 👍👍👍

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy that Ios was able to get more land (they probably need it more because they have more dragons available to them). However, I would like to request that Android is given more land space also. I have given up hope that TL will give us the other features like the mine, but can we at least have an update with just an extra island? It would be nice to have more room for the lovely decorations that TL provides

Executive Chef
    Yay! I can finally use those 25 sticks of TNT I've had in storage for months. I will be careful to only expand 19 times this time.

Banned
    On my regular dragon game, my mine is still closed, but on the new Halloween version that was just released, my mine is now open for more expansions.
    Way to go Kooky!!!!!

Banned
    Thanks TL. I hope next time we will not have to wait so long for updates.

Executive Chef
    I was having 600 pieces so I did these expansions
    ❤️❤️❤&#😉😉
    [/QUOTE]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I was having 600 pieces so I did these expansions
    ❤️❤️❤&#����
    [/QUOTE]

I thought we couldn't save pieces if we had the ability to expand? Or was this after fully expanding, that you were able to save them when mining? Please share! I only have 5 plots on the second expansion. I'm totally behind you all. But I need space and am trying to breed like crazy to just get it done. I'm tired of moving dragons around, on the rare times I DO breed something new. Had I not gotten two new black habitats, I'd not have been able to fit paradise and devil dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I thought we couldn't save pieces if we had the ability to expand? Or was this after fully expanding, that you were able to save them when mining? Please share! I only have 5 plots on the second expansion. I'm totally behind you all. But I need space and am trying to breed like crazy to just get it done. I'm tired of moving dragons around, on the rare times I DO breed something new. Had I not gotten two new black habitats, I'd not have been able to fit paradise and devil dragon.
    The maximum of pieces that we can have in storage is 999.

Fantasy Forest Story is the one where, the limit of pieces that we can store are the same amount of our next expansion.
    Last edited by cocauina; 10-13-14 at 09:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    So, if we do expansions now in the Halloween version, are they going to show up in our regular game when halloween is over?