Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    Same here I bought just my last habbitat no more room wanted a second one.

Banned
    Another new habitat I can't buy, no land left

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we can store our purchased habbitats I hate to delete them

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    I wish we can store our purchased habbitats I hate to delete them
    Me too! I have written them several times about being able to store various items WE want to store and not just what they want to store. Extra breeding dens, etc I'm not using right now because I don't want to recharge them are just taking up valuable space. They're response is always thanks for your input, blah, blah .....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but this is not a bug or glitch. Since I am a player just like you guys, I am not given advance notification of new releases in the game.
    Of course the desire for this and the constructive feedback has been passed onto the development team . Hopefully we will see this side of the mine opened soon!
    I know I am being a bit of a pain asking the same question time and time again BUT I have neighbours that are unable to buy new habitats as they have no free space to place them. I have been asking the question on their behalf for a long time! This is a known problem, it really needs to be addressed, this year would be nice!
    It has been nearly 2 years since the mining for land expansion was increased.
    I am starting to sound like a broken record!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I know I am being a bit of a pain asking the same question time and time again BUT I have neighbours that are unable to buy new habitats as they have no free space to place them. I have been asking the question on their behalf for a long time! This is a known problem, it really needs to be addressed, this year would be nice!
    It has been nearly 2 years since the mining for land expansion was increased.
    I am starting to sound like a broken record!
    I have over 500 dynamite in mine so when they open it ... will take some doing to use that all up

What about the maps. Are we losing the maps we are collecting or they gone? I don't see them in my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to add my voice to this topic - I too want/need more land! I'm not at maximum habitat capacity, but I do feel like my islands are full up since I choose to have some decorations displayed (not as much as I'd like). The rest of my isles are compacted habitats which isn't pretty.

Open the mining for land AND give us more land to expand using maps. I need both!

Banned
    Another new habitat. Omg, why keep pushing habitats without the land increase?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    I have over 500 dynamite in mine so when they open it ... will take some doing to use that all up

What about the maps. Are we losing the maps we are collecting or they gone? I don't see them in my storage.
    Maps never show up in storage, but you are still collecting them from whatever last request you sent out They'll show up next time you have an expansion (whenever the heck that will be ).
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    brain fart.... so I have 25 dynamites waiting to be used but i'm locked out with a pad lock and barricaded with wood. how do I open it...