Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

+1 for reopening the mines and more expansion

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I have over 300 bombs on the mines to use, we need a lot more land to decorate. We only have room for habbitats and little room for decorations. Everything is all crowded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just been back through the posts on this thread and the last time we actually did get the last expansions was in the Halloween version of 2014 which then became available on normal version. I for one nearly completed mine straight away from all my spare island parts but I have been fortunate and not needed to use up my last expansion. I really do think the mines should be reopened for all players!
    Some of my neighbours are in dire straights about space as soon that clear space for habitats will have gone and their games will be in limbo, is this fair, No!

There is enough room in the massive void of blue for new mining expansions, any idea when this will happen and the mine will reopen?

Banned
    yes reopen the mines so we can play / pay

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    yes reopen the mines so we can play / pay
    Wouldn't that be nice

Rhino Keeper
    Opened my last land slot by mistake and now very annoyed I have 55 dynamite a useless dynamite dragon that now serves no use cause the mine is now closed :/ plz sort this problem out urgently S8

Banned
    Some of my neighbours are in dire straights about space as soon that clear space for habitats will have gone and their games will be in limbo, is this fair, No!

There is enough room in the massive void of blue for new mining expansions, any idea when this will happen and the mine will reopen?
    The silence is truly deafening from the moderators over this issue but I believe it has just been reported to the developers now. ARe they unaware that is was 2014 before the last mining land expansion was and many players completed expanding shortly after that. Let them be reopened even if it is only for food.

WIth the new habitat increase I will be unable to place all my allotted habitats even if I sell or store all my decor, some players only have space for a few habitats left, what then, their games are in limbo again.

Banned
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    This another example of burying ones head in the sand it was posted by Kooky on June 4, 2015. It has been known about!

Banned

Is there going to be a fix for this soon?

Banned
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    Kooky have you heard anything about this?