Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Banned
    We really need more land expansions and the mine reopened as gamers are starting to get to a critical stage again with no room to place new habitats. It has been nearly 3 months since we were allowed to expand on land and I have noticed a vast area to the left of our upper isles expansions that are free and the mine would able to come back into play.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	30516

Banned
    Can't somebody tell us something? Many of us really need that mine reopened. I literally have every possible plot expanded and max habitats and only have 1 plot empty, and that's all habitats, plus the other necessary items, breeding den, evolution temple, healing spring, 4 nests. If I didn't expand that last mining spot I'd have no plots available. Now there is a new habitat and I'm at the cap with only 1 space anyway. Not to mention that last bit of regular land is still locked. I don't understand TL seems to be trying in ways but so stingy in others.

Banned
    The silence from the game developers is deafening, when are you going to reopen the land expansion mine? Luckily I have not closed mine yet and have not collected any land parts for what seems an eternity but use it for food collection.
    If the moderators play this game surely they share our predicament, yet we still wait!

Rhino Keeper
    It's been what it feels like a year since my mine was closed out, we have lots of dragons and decorations but no room. Please TL open up the mines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ++ Merging threads++

There has been no word on more expansions through mining.
    I just expanded to my last area too.
    I will put a bug in the CMs ears!
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    Last edited by random59; 06-16-16 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Adding date of post!

Awe man!! Just did my last land expansion...(didn't realize) now the mine is CLOSED. See ya food for dragons and tales and epics!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    Sorry but there has not been any news on this yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I think it is really unfair that those of us that needed to expand to the last spot are no longer allowed to mine for food. Please re-open the mine for ALL players!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I think it is really unfair that those of us that needed to expand to the last spot are no longer allowed to mine for food. Please re-open the mine for ALL players!
    Agreed!

I hate to see all those bombs going to waste

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry but there has not been any news on this yet.
    Just been back through the posts on this thread and the last time we actually did get the last expansions was in the Halloween version of 2014 which then became available on normal version. I for one nearly completed mine straight away from all my spare island parts but I have been fortunate and not needed to use up my last expansion. I really do think the mines should be reopened for all players!