Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Is the mine for food being worked on? Looks empty & my bombs aren't shown. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is the mine for food being worked on? Looks empty & my bombs aren't shown. Thanks.
    Never mind. Mine open now. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I'm torn on the one hand, I can only do one action and I am knocked out of the game. Does this mean our game has grown to capacity?

On the other hand, I am out of land. Today I put my Dynamite and Map-giving dragons in The Stable and sold their habitats.

Can TL please re-open the right hand side of the Mine? We need more land and the extra food would be super helpful.

Thank you, Deb
    50SHADESRETIRED
    738 dragons in Album out of 752

Banned
    PLEASE reopen the mines for land expansion and mining for food, all these pleas are tending to seem to go un-noticed as we do not seem to be getting any replies on this from the moderators, community managers or from the developers. We need more land! I can't mine for land and I have no expansions left and won't buy new habitats out of fear of having no land!

Banned
    Yea please open the mines. We really do need more land

Unlock Island Parts Mining

Hi, understand that the expansion of the island is limited. However, it's genuine that we do breed the dragons and I think it's rightful that we can still mine for the parts and get those bonus food and coins but we just can't expand anymore. It shouldn't be locked and forbid us from mining. Please consider to unlocked the mine. Thanks.

My land mine just closed due to max expansion, I guess, yet I continue to acquire dynamite. If you can't open for more expansions, can you fix it so that we can use dynamite on the left side? The food mine is still open to me. Seems like we are penalized by not being able to use the dynamite still able to acquire. Should get some use for it.

Fashion Designer
    I still have a little land to clear, but am starting to feel the crunch of overcrowding. Have had 1014 sticks of dynamite forever, and can't do my last expansion or I will lose access to the food on that side of the mine.

Please add more space! :-)

Thank you! :-)

New Resident
    I agree 100%

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ++ Merging threads++

There has been no word on more expansions through mining.
    I just expanded to my last area too.
    I will put a bug in the CMs ears!
    Funny thing is this post is from April 2015, we are still waiting, WHY!!!!!!