Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    . Some people choose not to do the last expansion in order to keep mining open. .
    I have no idea when that is. Nor do I know how many I have already done. Is there a way to know how many expansions are left on our mines?

I get that when our expansions are done, there done, but now folks can't mine for the dragon and food anymore. They should just close the exspansion part

Oops! My bad. Just looked at your picture, lacy! You can still mine for the dragon that you will have no where to place.
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 08-26-14 at 05:44 AM.

Banned
    When you expand you can see two groups of 10 spaces. On the second group just count out nine spaces and never expand to that 20th space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    When you expand you can see two groups of 10 spaces. On the second group just count out nine spaces and never expand to that 20th space.
    When you see that 148 parts needed for expansion this is it! Don't do it coz it's your last one, keep the mine open. I'm at 999 parts for more than a month now but still mining for food.

More expansions through mining?

So what's up with more expansions? Does anyone know anything. I just reached 20 and I didn't know it would close the mine. That is still an awesome way to get some extra food and coin

Executive Chef
    I also expanded to the 20th space as I needed the room, but TL haven't expanded land for a while now.

I'm hoping iOS 8 update will move things along in the habitat/space issue(s)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by All10star View Post
    So what's up with more expansions? Does anyone know anything. I just reached 20 and I didn't know it would close the mine. That is still an awesome way to get some extra food and coin
    There were many players saying that when we reach the 20th expansion the right side of the mine, would close.. Probably you didn't see it.

TL only add 10 expansions 2 times, since then, no new expansions were added.

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I also expanded to the 20th space as I needed the room, but TL haven't expanded land for a while now.

IOS 8 update or game update so that can be played on IOS 8?

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

That's if it doesn't break the game. Wouldn't mind some more expansions myself either.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip2TheEnd View Post
    That's if it doesn't break the game. Wouldn't mind some more expansions myself either.
    I'm only 4 expansions away from having all the expansions in the mining island done, my green island has everything expanded and cleared, so yeah, more expansions would be nice ahah

Executive Chef
    I'm happy with the expensions, but I really dislike the look: grey and boring... Like green better, but I liked the Halloween-version even more!

Executive Chef
    Guys I haven't did the the last 19th expansion in order to get coins and food and I just don't if new expansion came or not so can anyone plz tell me