Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big thumb glitch?

Big thumb glitch?

Every time I place an object in the center of my store, a big thumb appears right above it. I then have to store it to get rid of the thumb. But for some reason it's only happens in the center. I have no clue what to do and I can't put anything there...any tips would help! I already messages support a long time ago about but they said they would look into it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	11739

Have you tried reinstalling to see if that fixes it?
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling to see if that fixes it?
    No I haven't tried reinstalling it. So if I delete the app and reinstall will my game still be there? Thx!

The Honorable Panda
    You games are saved on Team Lava's servers so you game is safe.
    (under your game- menu-help- make sure you have set up a storm ID and also a password)

If reinstalling does not help, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You games are saved on Team Lava's servers so you game is safe.
    (under your game- menu-help- make sure you have set up a storm ID and also a password)

If reinstalling does not help, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Okay so I reinstalled it last night and tried it out today, I placed an object in the center and the big thumb came back should I message support about it again? Thx again

Quote Originally Posted by gina8080 View Post
    Okay so I reinstalled it last night and tried it out today, I placed an object in the center and the big thumb came back should I message support about it again? Thx again
    I took a look at your account and I don't see any big thumb in your game. Has this issue been resolved?

Executive Chef
    This is just a thought, but maybe you have a "Like" that you haven't picked up that's causing that?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I took a look at your account and I don't see any big thumb in your game. Has this issue been resolved?
    No I don't believe so, I just don't have anything in the center of my store at the moment. I can place something there to see if it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    This is just a thought, but maybe you have a "Like" that you haven't picked up that's causing that?
    I thought maybe that's what it was, but it never goes away, it's only in the center of my store. I posted a pic...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	11752

One thing I encounter on occasion - very infrequently to be clear - is an odd apparition of sorts. It's like one of my counters magically appears in the exact same spot in every single shop I visit when I am making my rounds to tip neighbors. The ONLY was it goes away is if I turn off my phone and start over. Other than that, I've not encountered the massive thumb you have pictured in that image. It's kinda funny!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast