Thread: 4 star rating bug. bad friends keep 4 star rating??

4 star rating bug. bad friends keep 4 star rating??

Why do I have to tip a million people every day and my rating always drops to 3.7 when I go away for like 5 minutes.

Yet some of my friends who's club I visit are completely abandoned with full dancefloors and rotting drinks, they clearly don't play anymore, yet they have 4 stars all the time.

That's very misleading because you can't tell that they're players who aren't tipping anymore. Yet I look like the bad guy for having 3 stars but I tip a million times a day..

Why??

Why do people who haven't played for weeks still have 4 stars. It makes it hard to determine who to delete when the game is bugged so you can't tell that they aren't helping you

The Honorable Panda
    Even though someone has not played, their star rating will stay the same .
    If they come back and open the game and start playing, then their level will drop down where it should be.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

They shoud fix that.. :/

Since money can be made while being off the game, it should be fair. Because then I could just make 300000000 drinks and log off the game for 3 months without ever loosing stars. Then just make 4 star again in one day and log off for another 3 months