Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like this game..

New Resident

I would like this game..

I would love to play this game, but it isn't on the app store for Amazon.com could ya work with them to get it up, all the others like Bakery, Dragon, ect are on there, why isn't this one and also a few others, I'd love to play them..

I only have a kindle fire HD, and my son has the normal Kindle Fire which I really need to get the accounts on both swapped..

Executive Chef
    It's not on iOS either since it got discontinued

New Resident
    what does iOS mean any ways? does it mean a device with a camera? cause my Kindle Fire HD has one.. but I still wanna play this game along with a few others that don't show up. I've noticed that even though they have a form, they don't reply themselves to comments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pikapom83 View Post
    what does iOS mean any ways? does it mean a device with a camera? cause my Kindle Fire HD has one.. but I still wanna play this game along with a few others that don't show up. I've noticed that even though they have a form, they don't reply themselves to comments.
    ios is and apple device: ipad, iphone, ipod

this is (pikapom83) under my normal name..

any ways but a lot of people don't have apple devices, a lot other people have kindle like me or others.. and that is why they need to put this game on the kindle! I'd really want to play it

I would like to play "Monster Story" too. I have an ipad. I wish they'll work on it and it'll come out for other devices. Not just for small phones. But for IOS too. I love playing "Dragon Story" but I also wanted to play "Monster Story".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBunny View Post
    I would like to play "Monster Story" too. I have an ipad. I wish they'll work on it and it'll come out for other devices. Not just for small phones. But for IOS too. I love playing "Dragon Story" but I also wanted to play "Monster Story".
    Monster story was available for iPad but it got discontinued
    So I don't think it will ever come back to ios

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Monster story was available for iPad but it got discontinued
    So I don't think it will ever come back to ios
    Yeah. That is a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBunny View Post
    I know right! TL is just paying too much attention to Dragon Story and now it's losing the players since the game is now like an Arena with unbeatable enemies! (If you know what I mean )
    Bring Monster Story back!
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Fashion Designer
    There is now 'land of legends' it has the background of dragon story but the monsters of monster story. But is is not working normal.....I have to breed but is can not buy a breeding den ( because it is not showing one, so I can not buy it).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast