Thread: New phone new problems

New phone new problems

I recentlyttransferred my game the latest winter catalog. Is the version I'm using. I have a brand new device the LG G2 Android. I'm using. 4G for my network connection as I did in the past. But now I play 10 min or less have boutique out of sync issues frequently. & tells me this is an online game you must have an internet connection. Which I do. Any ideas?

Wanted to clarify I can connect and play the above post just happens frequently while playing.

Executive Chef
    Maybe other apps (like news, weather, etc) are using up the internet and the game loses it. these games are very sensitive to connection loss.

Nothing works ****ing apps running in background. I hope it gets better. This device runs so fast processing etc. There should be no issues with it communicating with the TL server and defiantly not my internet connection. Frustrating as it's frequent mins apart.

Can you check if the app is closed on the old device? It sounds like you recently used the login feature.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Can you check if the app is closed on the old device? It sounds like you recently used the login feature.
    I will do that thanks for the heads up.. I'm not using my old device at all though and no apps were open on the old device I'm not using it all. I'm not sure if I can access it but I'll try due to the sim card user which is me on totally different device now with same phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I will do that thanks for the heads up.. I'm not using my old device at all though and no apps were open on the old device I'm not using it all. I'm not sure if I can access it but I'll try due to the sim card user which is me on totally different device now with same phone number.
    If you're still experiencing issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can help you. Thanks!

I can run the regular version with no connection or out of sync issues. But Winter Catalog drops frequently I will use the regular version mostly unless I need to access Winter Catalog for specific game play.

i just got a new phone and i dont know how to retrieve my old games. How can i get my old games on the new phone?