Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dragon Update: Sagittarius Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY GOT IT....

FOREST AND LEO that combo that order to many fails to write

20HRS

id aussiejules

Farm Supplier
    Breeding luck is a strange thing... Tried for two months on and off to get Libra, spent tons of gold, never got it, finally gave up... Now trying for Sagittarius got Libra... :O

Been trying to get Sagittarius all month. My birthday is Dec 6. Tried dawntree,forest,and diamond with Leo many times. Tl makes things too hard especially if u have a kindle. I play Dragonvale and its alot easier breeding. I am on fixed income so gold is out of the question.. sorry to be on soapbox but this sucks! If I ever do get Sagittarius I will quit breeding. It's too never-ending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLady1955 View Post
    Been trying to get Sagittarius all month. My birthday is Dec 6. Tried dawntree,forest,and diamond with Leo many times. Tl makes things too hard especially if u have a kindle. I play Dragonvale and its alot easier breeding. I am on fixed income so gold is out of the question.. sorry to be on soapbox but this sucks! If I ever do get Sagittarius I will quit breeding. It's too never-ending
    Two days after mine! :P
    I've heard Sagittarius is really hard to get and I just got my first Leo who is waiting to evolve because of my Midas but thats another story.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

New Resident
    Any suggestions on what will beat Sagittarius in the arena? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papahiggy View Post
    Any suggestions on what will beat Sagittarius in the arena? Thanks
    You could try black night, cosmic or landworm
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Fashion Designer
    Kind of cute, like how it's in the format of the Familiar, but I don't like the habitat It really sticks out, and the pink tree is hideous Oh well!
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Finally, FINALLY, after months of trying I got a Sagittarius. It's my zodiac sign so that was the one I really wanted out of all of them. And once they started eliminating the zodiac dragons I knew I needed to really try to get one. After it became limited this week I really got nervous as I kept getting Island fails and such. So I said I would just try two Zodiacs together all the time hoping it'd work. Before I'd kept trying to throw a green element in there with no success.

I'd tried the two Zodiacs before with no success. But I'd bred Virgo and Cancer when trying for other dragons. So I threw those two in and got 20 hours first shot. I refused to get my hopes up figuring it would turn out to be a Magic dragon. And lo and behold, the Sag egg is now sitting in the nest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456