Thread: rewards (money and diamonds) disapearing

rewards (money and diamonds) disapearing

Hi any one with the same problem? Everytime I access the game I verify that someone or somehow, the money and diamonds which I gain have disapeared and the entire set has been changed likewise the cloths. This happens in all other games of lava. Several emails forward to lava team requesting clarification/assistance at no avail. Lava team never replied.

Rhino Keeper
    Just started this game. 1 goal didn't reward, plus money constantly keeps disappearing. I can see it count backwards. I cannot play this early in the game due to this.

Executive Chef
    to avoid losing coins, always exit the game, don't leave it running in background for a long time. you may earn nothing for that time or have your progress reverted to yesterdays.
    counting backwards is normal, as online and offline rates are different. sometimes it shows a wrong one and then adjusts.

I just started in a Kindle Fire HD. I don't think I have been having this problem until now...or I haven't just noticed it. This morning I saw that I earn over $11K in coins for my sales overnight. After gifting I looked at my board & I only have over $4K. I had to buy cloths & I'm under $2k. I synced my device several times & rebooted twice. I know you're not going to give me the money, but can you tell me how to prevent this from happening again. BTW: Kindle suggests that you not do a hard close on apps unless completely necessary.

Angry

I am having a similar issue. My app has been hard closed and I open it, it tells me the amount I have earned while I've been away then when I exit that screen it doesn't give me the amount earned and sometimes actually starts deducting coins at this point. I know it is not just adding it in before I look at the total as these amounts are typically 15-40,000 coins and when I exit the screen that gives me this info, my bank of coins remains around 1,000 coins. The last 4 days of how much I've not been credited for is and round 100,000 coins. Please fix this bug as it makes it impossible to play the game.
    Last edited by efardell2187; 01-04-14 at 07:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Every since I've played this game it takes away money. Seems to be the trend with it! I'd open the game for the first time of the day, send/receive gifts, take care of likes, add clothes that where already order from night before onto racks, etc. Then open up to order more clothing - don't click anything else and money disappeared! Didn't order 1 item for any category, didn't purchase anything in closet or for design. No reasoning behind any money disappearing! The amount of money earned continuously fluctuates during gameplay without purchasing a single item. The game isn't opened for any length of time. I'm on for maybe 5 minutes, if that. I've also closed/open several times, uninstall and reinstall latest version, with the same issue happening. It doesn't seem to matter what I've done - seems to be a bug of some sort.

Plus, I've seen clothes disappear out of the order section. I've ordered the item and I always double check to make sure there are no empty spots to fill. Then I return at the appropriate time - and the clothes where not there! Didn't have a crash during this time either, which would explain something like this. Doesn't make any sense.

I still play this game, but it's extremely difficult, because of the amount of money I've seemed to have lost. It takes forever to try to expand the store, finish goals, etc. I just chuck it up to making the game more challenging!

All the other games I've played from this company haven't had near the issues with money problems. Except one time Restaurant story stole over half my diamonds once. Had 100+ of them and they dropped down to around 43. Strange! Thank goodness I never purchased them, otherwise, I'd been extremely angry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    to avoid losing coins, always exit the game, don't leave it running in background for a long time. you may earn nothing for that time or have your progress reverted to yesterdays.
    counting backwards is normal, as online and offline rates are different. sometimes it shows a wrong one and then adjusts.
    Understand what you're trying to say, if I'm correct with your statement. I've seen over a million plus in coins, with other games, then it reverts back rather quickly to the proper amount. However, that's not what I'm stating. I'm not speaking about earning anything new while I closed or left the game. I'm speaking about you had a certain x amount of coins and they disappear right in front of you, you can watch it count backwards. You close the game and reopen it, you'll have very close to the same x amount again, maybe a few cents more, because you did earn a little while you where away. Then when you go to order new clothing by pressing the button for it - bang! The money disappears without actually ordering anything from the store for design, closet, or ordering clothes. It's like you've purchased a great deal of items, but you never have!!!

Plus, I always exit and force close the game every time I'm done. My device cannot handle more than one game or app running at one time. So I have to exit, in order to start the game.

Your saying that it shows a wrong amount than adjusts.... I've literally wrote down actually earned amounts and this doesn't make sense to what the game is actually doing. I understand your trying to help and not trying to be defensive or anything. I'm just trying to explain myself so the techs, can understand what's happening, so they can hopefully fix this issue.

It's very difficult to achieve anything in this game due to this bug~ Not having this same problem in their other games.
    Last edited by rubyhummer; 01-19-14 at 03:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Its becoming I possible to play fashion story because I never receive any of my coins I've earned. When I log in it tells me you earned 40k but when I press ok no coins are added to my acct. I've tried closing and reopening the app, restarting nothing works. I cant buy anything if I cant earn coins. This issue has been going on for a very very long time now. I've emailed tl months ago, will this issue ever be fixed. Frustrated

I'm having the same problem I have lost 20,000 coins in 2 days this bug needs to get fixed this is one of my favorite games and I don't want to have to stop playing it because I can't further my boutique. Its aggrivating when you spend money on your store and then you dont even get the money back that's supposed to be earned