Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need neighbors badly

Rhino Keeper

I need neighbors badly

My id is kylerrebmann. I need neighbors who are active, gift almost daily, tip a lot and are at least 2 star tippers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kylerrebmann View Post
    My id is kylerrebmann. I need neighbors who are active, gift almost daily, tip a lot and are at least 2 star tippers.
    Oops i forgot to tell you if you would prefer for me to add your id instead of you adding my id post your id and i will add you ASAP

New Resident
    deviem

Add me: SocaWarrior989 I am a daily player who gives daily gifts and tips. I am looking for good neighbors. I also play bakery story with the same id: SocaWarrior989.����������

Banned
    SunnyDay45 add lvl65

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

I am looking for neighbours! I tip regularly, send gifts every day and respond to all requests. Add me: MollyBrown0

Add me bonnieheaslip6

New Resident
    Hello everyone!
    ID: tonibanda
    GOD bless you all!

“If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met."

Tip those who tip me. Gift daily and accept all request

Tip those who tip me. Gift daily and accept all request add correst

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast