Thread: Help!

Farm Supplier

Help!

I updated to iOS 7 since I thought my iPad was the reason why I could not get into my city this morning and I still can't get in. I also lost ALL my games (farm story 2, castle story, kingdom clash, bakery story, CSM, restaurant story). I tried to get in through the social invite screen, made a typo and have an ID now that isn't mine and I can't change that either. I have contacted TL/Storm 8 and get automated messages back, with no help so far. If anyone is on here that I am neighbors with (cupcaketown) or could go post on my wall that I am having extreme technical issues that I am trying to fix. I try to visit my neighbors everyday and I don't want them thinking I just suddenly quit playing.

I would be grateful for any help anyone could provide. I am so upset right now.

Thanks a bunch,

Wendy

Rhino Keeper
    we were not neighbors, but I sent you an invitation and posted on you wall on your behalf...
    hope it helps!

Nightclub Owner
    If you go into restaurant story and follow the steps in this thread, you'll be able to log into your old account.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much I did get it working with the advice and threads. What a relief. I was literally crying to think I lost my gems and that I was going to have to start completely over. I can't thank you enough!!!

The Honorable Panda
    So glad the log on feature worked for you!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request