Thread: Blocking Doors. WHY??

Blocking Doors. WHY??

Why do people block their door when they have absolutely no benefit of doing it?

I don't understand people who block their door when they have thousands of drinks out but empty or rotten mixers.
    Its not like your waiting for any drinks to be made??

Don't you guys know that you profit while you SLEEP if you let them sell?
    It has zero advantage unless your REALLY low on drinks and are waiting for a new batch. It takes a long time to recoup your spendings from buying the drink, so if you block the door your only making them sell slower and GREATLY decreasing your dollars per hour. To zero in fact.

Drinks running out is no excuse unless your level 15 and below. Because Diamante, GreenFairy, FrostBerry, and GoodVibes will last LONGER per batch than it takes to make them and they all make over 3.5 gold per drink proffit margins. Good vibes being the best at 4.1 per drink.. So they are virtually UNLIMITED

I get confused and almost delete people because I think they quit the game when they block the door and then they send me a gift. Its VERY CONFUSING, and there's NO POINT. you LOOSE PROFIT. why even do it? Its dumb???

Just so you know, if you have at least 3000 drinks on one table, it WILL NOT run out overnight. 3000 drinks can last over a day and make you money while your not playing. Every hour that yoy spend with your door closed is over 500 gold X your tables that your not getting paid.

Fear of running out is no excuse. I built up 48, 000 goodvibes with 6 mixers and 3 days later its only down to 43,000. And it only takes 2 days to make 48,000 more. So running out is NOT a good reason. Your *****ing yourself of profit.

And my greenfairys that I set up over a week ago in 2 days worth of work are still at 4, 000 left to be sold.

Oh yes. And I do block my nightclub only when redesigning or collecting dancers. But everyone isn't doing that forever. And u don't even notice its blocked. I'm quickly in and out and open the doors once more to collect the money!

People block there night club to redesign