Thread: Level 329 and black twinkling star bubbles?

New Resident

Angry Level 329 and black twinkling star bubbles?

I can't remember the name of the black bubbles with three twinkling stars in them. I always thought they make random bubbles pop - is that true? Or is there a method to how they work? I can't get past 329 because most of the time the two bubbles beneath the first set of locks don't get popped when I use the black/star bubbles. Any tips?

Rhino Keeper
    I think they're called fireworks bubbles, and yes, they make random bubbles pop, usually bubbles closer to them.

For 329, you need to hit the switches and then eliminate as many bubbles as possible around the switches, that way the fireworks bubbles will be more inclined to pop the line of bubbles holding up the steel bubbles.

Then at the very top, same idea: eliminate as many bubbles as possible before hitting the fireworks bubbles, so that they are more likely to pop the babies.

New Resident
    Yes - firework bubbles, thank you! Your advice helped. By popping most of the bubbles in the lowest section before hitting the firework bubbles, that greatly increased the odds of the firework bubbles popping the ones necessary to get to the locks. The rest is pretty simple. Thank you!