Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coop vs Shed: Why dog bowls are the best XP engine

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    I downloaded the Thanksgiving release yesterday but they aren't there either.

Anyway, I have new items now like the nice Turkey pen and the autumn trees so it was worth it

It may be unlocked at a certain level? Are you a new player or a higher level player?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It may be unlocked at a certain level? Are you a new player or a higher level player?
    I'm level 62 so it should be unlocked...
    But don't worry, Farm Story is my favourite game, with or without Chicken Coop...
    and as long as it doesn't rain, my chicken don't need it, too

Nightclub Owner
    I am level 109.

It's in the Thanksgiving version on my android phone under the "buildings" tab between the grain silo and the horse stable.

In the Fall Harvest version it is under the "buildings" tab as well between the Horse stable and the Pagoda.

Not sure why you are not seeing it. It couldn't have been a goal item, could it?

Fashion Designer
    I am level 109.

It's in the Thanksgiving version on my android phone under the "buildings" tab between the grain silo and the horse stable.

In the Fall Harvest version it is under the "buildings" tab as well between the Horse stable and the Pagoda.

Not sure why you are not seeing it. It couldn't have been a goal item, could it?
    It definitely was not goal item, it came in one of the releases.

I am level 109.

No... it's definitely not there...
    maybe you got it in an earlier version and it kept when you updated to Thanksgiving... ?

Nightclub Owner
    No... it's definitely not there...
    maybe you got it in an earlier version and it kept when you updated to Thanksgiving... ?
    I've been playing farm story from 2011or 2012 on ios so maybe I did get it early on and now it is discontinued.

Fashion Designer
    I'm playing on Android and still have it, but have installed all of the versions last year. Thanksgiving - October 2013, Fall Harvest - September 2013, Mother's day - June 2013 and the same for Father's day and St. Patricks day - all were released last year. Not sheds were not discontinued, because all previous years whatever was discontinued was taken out of store. I'm not sure if you can install all of the updates / releases, but it is there.

Ha, I found the Chicken Coop. It's in the Fall Harvest Release. There is also the Horste Stable I think I didn't have before and the Olive tree. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Ha, I found the Chicken Coop. It's in the Fall Harvest Release. There is also the Horste Stable I think I didn't have before and the Olive tree. Thanks!
    AWESOME!!! am so happy you found it!

Farm Supplier
    your not the only one. There are no chicken coops, mothers bouquets or trees in my game. Why do some have these things but not others. Is it because some on android and some on ipad ??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast