Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coop vs Shed: Why dog bowls are the best XP engine

Farm Supplier
    Do not be too happy! If you notice, after 150, it will take forever to reach 151. And forever and forever to reach 152 and so on.......

At the rate, that they are rolling out the updates, one would have mastered every "coin worth"crop available and there will be no way to earn more gems . Then you would have to BUY the "gem worth" crop to master. And buy more gems to buy from their periodic sale.

So where will this lead us to?

why is the XP requirement so high to get to 151 etc. Love the game seems unreasonable
    XP - does anyone know why?

Farm Supplier
    Why do they have to get rid of things that make a farm look more real? After all a field full of chickens and no coop looks a bit naff. I have also noticed that some people have got a stable- it would be worth using gems to buy the horses if I could get a stable as well. As I cannot get a stable I won't bother with the horses. Also how many farms actually have dragon lizards - snakes perhaps. What about llamas or alpacas they are quite popular for farming now?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Why do they have to get rid of things that make a farm look more real? After all a field full of chickens and no coop looks a bit naff. I have also noticed that some people have got a stable- it would be worth using gems to buy the horses if I could get a stable as well. As I cannot get a stable I won't bother with the horses. Also how many farms actually have dragon lizards - snakes perhaps. What about llamas or alpacas they are quite popular for farming now?
    Both the stable and the coop are still available for purchase. The stable costs gems but the coop still costs 100 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying this out until I get tired of tapping lol
    I am getting quite a few domestic bliss collectibles when buying coops. Has anyone ever received the swing set? I've been playing almos 3 years and never got it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    I'm trying this out until I get tired of tapping lol
    I am getting quite a few domestic bliss collectibles when buying coops. Has anyone ever received the swing set? I've been playing almos 3 years and never got it.
    I've got tons of them and have over 300 of garages ... I'll send you one as a gift - yeah, wish I could.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Both the stable and the coop are still available for purchase. The stable costs gems but the coop still costs 100 coins.
    For me the chicken coop is not available. Maybe because I'm playing on Android??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    For me the chicken coop is not available. Maybe because I'm playing on Android??
    I play on Android and they are still there. You maybe need to have the Thanksgiving release.

Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I play on Android and they are still there. You maybe need to have the Thanksgiving release.
    I downloaded the Thanksgiving release yesterday but they aren't there either.

Anyway, I have new items now like the nice Turkey pen and the autumn trees so it was worth it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    I downloaded the Thanksgiving release yesterday but they aren't there either.

Anyway, I have new items now like the nice Turkey pen and the autumn trees so it was worth it
    Awesome, maybe it was the one before or after - did you download the Fall Harvest? I'm not sure if that one is also available.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast