Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204
Results 2,031 to 2,036 of 2036

Thread: Paladin Dragon- Battle Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    If we have most of the Dragons to fight I think we should have problems with only 3 dragons.
    But this time TL has some softward problems.
    Because TL keeps introducing more activites and dragons and offers etc we can exect a few hitches sometimes.
    Hee Hee I will remember that when I have battled Prism, Infinity and the rest of the diamond hybrids about 20 times each as I have no diamonds!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Hee Hee I will remember that when I have battled Prism, Infinity and the rest of the diamond hybrids about 20 times each as I have no diamonds!!!
    Yes without Diamonds we do not geta break.

Why do TL get to use dragons with levels above 10 when we can't as the max level is 10 for iOS device players?

Quote Originally Posted by islander53 View Post
    Why do TL get to use dragons with levels above 10 when we can't as the max level is 10 for iOS device players?
    In the match our dragon gets to attack 3 times where their dragon only gets to attack 2 times. It's not a balanced situation to begin with. We also get the benefit of choosing our dragon after seeing theirs. If you have the right dragon, and with a bit of luck, you will win. 6 days is also plenty of tries. I think it's a tough balancing act and TL are pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    If we have most of the Dragons to fight I think we should have problems with only 3 dragons.
    But this time TL has some softward problems.
    Because TL keeps introducing more activites and dragons and offers etc we can exect a few hitches sometimes.
    I actually noticed the opposite. I think there are fewer glitches happening for me through the tournament. Even when the lifebars visually reset, the underlying HP math applied seems to be correct. I do miss some of the glitches though since I think I've snuck through a few tough matches thanks to a connection glitch These days it seems like they tend to favour TL now, which is understandable.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by enenue View Post
    Sadly magic, wraith and valk lost .... Had 10min left went to buy gold for rush and ultimate and tourney ended with the 10min left so I didn't buy the gold and went to bed... Boo

I haven't lost a tourney since first one is there any way to resolve this?
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! TO Support team!! Resolved my problem swiftly and to my satisfaction! Yall dont get enough credit when its due so thank you again! 2nd time Ive been impressed with your team !!