Thread: Red Bodice Disappeared?

Host(ess)

Question Red Bodice Disappeared?

I remember this happening when I first dl'ed the game last year, and I figured that it was because I didn't get each part of the outfit to whatever level, because I saw some people kept it.

But I logged in yesterday, and it was gone, just completly gone, despite having been using it every.single.day. The other Halloween outfits are gone, too, but I didn't really use those, I was only worried about the red bodice/vampire outfit, so what gives?

Executive Chef
    levels don't work any more. Now you can get it only from halloween'2012 edition , which is android-only afaik.. or maybe they'll bring it again next halloween..
    the people who kept it were playing on android. they still can keep it.

New Resident
    While I was playing the game froze so I turned my device off and back on. That when the red bodice, disco dress, and the witch dress all disappeared. I understand the Halloween items being gone but why did the disco dress disappear when others still have it? I don't know if they have android or not and my game is updated. I was using the disco dress so it wasn't like there was no activity. How do I get it back? This has happened before and never could figure out why or how to get the items back that disappeared. Any assistance on how to retrive would be great.

Host(ess)
    Yeah, I miss the disco dress, too.

Executive Chef
    actually this time they've closed these catalogs down completely. even from android special edition.
    now nobody has it.