Thread: I am a level 37 player & catalog is not displaying certain items like.........!

Thumbs up I am a level 37 player & catalog is not displaying certain items like.........!

My catalog is not showing the clown dresses or assesories & also I am noticing that some players have pilgrim outfits while others have native outfit options ...how does TL decide who gets which...? Also the sapphire crystal stilletoe mission does not say directly where to purchase from...causing players to spend money over and over seems to still be concern. Th!

Executive Chef
    these are from special editions like Carnival edition 2013 and Thanksgiving edition 2012. afaik these were android-only editions so if on iOs you can't get the clown dress and pretty pilgrim any more.

Is does say. if it says 10, 20 items, etc it's to order. Or if it says "order" or "display". and these are 10-20-etc. gems to skip.
    If it says "buy" or "have" an item (doesn't say how many) and can skip for 1-2 gems then it's from the closet.

Thanks so much no I can move on and not be mad at my device for not catching up! Lol!

Host(ess)
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the answer.