Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Not loading

Rhino Keeper
    Was wondering if you all are still experiencing same problem? Mine has been out all day- keeps on crashing. And it's driving me crazy!! Thanks xxxx Or if it's fixed was there a special secret. Tried all the usual.

Rhino Keeper
    Before I thought to check the forum I tried going into my game multiple times, then restarted my device, then tried again. That time after I'd restarted my phone I got into FS very briefly. I accepted a few gifts then went to put of catalogues, which is when it crashed again. I've had no luck getting into my game since. That was about an hour ago I did that. I'm on iOS as well

New Resident
    Same thing happens to me. It's been like this for about 2 hours now. (I can open every game but fs)

Mine came up for a moment and then crashed right back down again...so someone is working on it

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for posting. I was also in my catalog when it crashed. Haven't been able to
    Open for 7 hours. I'm on iPhone 5s

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    Mine came up for a moment and then crashed right back down again...so someone is working on it
    Thank you!!! Guess I'll go to the grocery store for dinner shopping!

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm having the same problem, began an hour ago. I have an iPhone 4. No version of the game will load, even after multiple shutdown/restarts of the device and deleting & reinstalling the game several times. My phone works fine otherwise and judging from the number of posts already here, this problem is clearly on Team Lava's end. I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

Executive Chef
    I just tried @ 6:00 CST, like 30 minuted ago. I have tried all the necessary steps to get it to working and it's still not starting. I have IOS 7 on an IPad 4. Looks like it's happening to everyone despite the platform.

New Resident
    Yes, I have this problem too since about one hour... Tried 2 times to turn off my iPhone and restart, but I can't open Fashion Story!!! Hope this problem will be fixed soon :-)) Thank you in advance!!! Greetings to all players - this is my first post here :-) Happy to be in this community!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Now I'm having the same problem, began an hour ago. I have an iPhone 4. No version of the game will load, even after multiple shutdown/restarts of the device and deleting & reinstalling the game several times. My phone works fine otherwise and judging from the number of posts already here, this problem is clearly on Team Lava's end. I hope they can get this resolved quickly.
    I have not been able to get into the game since 4pm EST, so it's been at least 3 1/2 hours already.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast