Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Not loading

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    Thank you nic1967....I was told the same by Kooky. I will try doing so, but from what the rest are saying I don't think it's going to fix the bug.
    I don't think it will. It looks like most of us have done it already & it didn't work for anyone. If I were you I wouldn't bother. Oh & you're very welcome! I'm glad to help.

New Resident
    Oh come on ppl. I understand ur frustration but let's fix one problem at a time.��

Farm Supplier
    I cannot load FS for both iPhone 5 and mini iPad for 2 hours now, what is going on?

Deleted and reinstalled game didn't make a difference, just getting flash screen and then it disappears. TL will fix this for us, I guess we have to be patient

So looks like all the problems are with IOS devices. If anyone has an android or kindle with the same problem please post to let TL know.
    BTW, I did just get a FS notification a few minutes ago that I had a new message on my FS wall. So that's getting thru.

Executive Chef
    Same issue as well. It crashes. iPhone 5C with the latest update. I've uninstalled and restarted my device a few times.

I got home and experienced the same thing on my iPad, glad to know it wasn't just me. I am still getting notifications but it tries to open then closes out. Hopefully TL gets this issue resolved soon!

Host(ess)
    My game is on a Kindle Fire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CMHEIFORT5 View Post
    Oh come on ppl. I understand ur frustration but let's fix one problem at a time.��
    It's all related so it is 1 problem. AND this has been going on for hours. It should've been fixed already.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 07291966 View Post
    My game is on a Kindle Fire
    Does it open or are you having the same problem the rest of us are having?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast