Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Not loading

I am downright "scared" to delete the app and then readd....for fear that my Level 100 store won't come back up....but it will start me with a new one. I have started to do it a couple of times, but I get a warning that if I Delete I will lose all Data....so guys what do I do to delete and re add or not?

Oops . . . I do get the splash screen but only a few seconds and it shuts down. Have tried force closing, restarting etc. what about our items that should be ready now? I ordered all new items this am expecting to be home at a certain time. All other games are fine.

Rhino Keeper
    From what I see here this has been going on for hours. Will it be fixed any time soon?

We're checking into this right now. Thanks for all the reports!

Same problem still here for me too. I keep trying the shut down and restart.....not working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    I am downright "scared" to delete the app and then readd....for fear that my Level 100 store won't come back up....but it will start me with a new one. I have started to do it a couple of times, but I get a warning that if I Delete I will lose all Data....so guys what do I do to delete and re add or not?
    Your game is stored on TL's servers so you should be able to delete & re-install with no issues as long as it's the same device. I just did it. I'm still having the problem but I'm sure my game is as it was when I left it.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem

Thank you nic1967....I was told the same by Kooky. I will try doing so, but from what the rest are saying I don't think it's going to fix the bug.

Executive Chef
    Same thing here my ghost dresses are going to expire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're checking into this right now. Thanks for all the reports!
    Ok great! Thanks! I have another question though- what's TL going to do for us when we go back & our catalog orders have expired? We've paid coins to order them & we've waited (hours!) for them to be done.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast