Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One game, two devices?

One game, two devices?

Is i possible to have the same storm8 ID set on two deices? So the same game can be accessed through yor iPad or iPhone? I don't want to know about transferring the game. Thanks! (Btw I know there's already a threat on it, but it's old and maybe you guys made this possible with an update?)

We recently introduced a new device login feature, you can access it through Restaurant Story. Here is the thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....o-all-games%29

This feature allows you to create an account and password so that you may log in to your account on multiple devices.

Banned
    How do I get it off of one of the two devices? I won't have the phone anymore and don't want someone seeing that, should they ever decide to download one of these games!

Executive Chef
    if it's android, factory-reset it. if iphone, log out in restaurant story.

New Resident
    I have an iPad and iPhone and I can't figure out how to use the same id to access the game through my iphone. it only asks if I want to create a new account, there is no option to log in to an existing account. I don't know how to connect it to the Game Center either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gigmomo View Post
    I have an iPad and iPhone and I can't figure out how to use the same id to access the game through my iphone. it only asks if I want to create a new account, there is no option to log in to an existing account. I don't know how to connect it to the Game Center either.

You have to sign in through restaurant story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    if it's android, factory-reset it. if iphone, log out in restaurant story.

It removes the game from the phone, but should the games get downloaded by someone else my info will be saved onto that device, through TLs servers.

Executive Chef
    generally it won't keep your account and the games will start from level 1 (just make sure google backup is not activated). but it's not 100%.. now restaurant story on android also has that login feature so can just use that.

I'm trying to access a game on my ipad that I'm already on level 91 on my iPhone. I've created the login in restaurant story, and I still can't find a place on the other game to log in to update the game on my ipad. It just allows me to create an id. I've also tried connecting to game center. Any help??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfran2008 View Post
    I'm trying to access a game on my ipad that I'm already on level 91 on my iPhone. I've created the login in restaurant story, and I still can't find a place on the other game to log in to update the game on my ipad. It just allows me to create an id. I've also tried connecting to game center. Any help??
    You need to download restaurant story on the new ipad, then tap the round icon in the top right hand corner which has the drop down box with the storm id games. Go to account settings, then log into another account. Then put in the ID and password you had on your iphone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast