Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mysterious venom!!!!!!

I still havent received anymore M.V, getting pretty frustrated, is it still being dropped? Its been weeks since i had one and i need four to finish enchanted minerals :-(

Executive Chef
    Yes it's still being dropped I got one yesterday.

Thanks for the reply i ended up skipping for 40 gems, but had been waiting for about 7 weeks and hadnt received 1 so waiting for 4 would have driven me mad!! Probably team lavas intention!

Rhino Keeper

Red face Still having problems with mysterious venom.

Can Team Lava revise the mysterious venom drops ? People have been complaining about this for more than one and a half year. Please , please , please )))

Executive Chef
    I've been playing since May, am level 37 about to reach level 38 and have only 5 mysterious venoms. Only 1 or 2 have dropped from the magic garden I believe 1 came from a troll and 1 from harvest, the other unsure possibly a pond, but had mv in my stores before I had the magic garden and I don't have a manticore yet. So they definitely drop from other than magic garden or manticores.

Executive Chef
    Manticores are the best sources of it, they drop really often. Only problem that manticore egg is hard to find, is a rare drop.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Just had a drop from the Magic Garden. Haven't seen one in weeks.

Executive Chef
    Get Manti as quick as you can, two drops of Mysterious venom since I last posted on this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123