Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious venom!!!!!!

Keep collecting from the Manticore and Magic Garden! This item may take a few tries until you get it.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident

Thumbs down Mysterious venom!!!!!!

Hi is anyone getting so mind numbingly bored with this game?? So sick of random drops. Opened the 1ST glimmer gate quest about 2weeks ago. I have been dropped 1 venom in that time. Help please storm8 it's very very boring now!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Mysterious Venom also comes from the original trolls that pop up on your kingdom. Remember that the trolls or any other creature will not appear if you already have one somewhere on your kingdom.

New Resident
    That's troll venom not the same thing. Just think this random drop thing now is getting ridiculous. It took me months to get the Alicorn!!!!

I think that comes from the magic garden.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-10-13 at 01:51 PM. Reason: typo

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TTH2013 View Post
    Hi. I am working on the night glimmer sword quest and since I reached that part of the quest I have had no drops of mysterious venom from the magic garden or the manticore. Its been almost a week. The garden I can understand might be a bit more difficult as its a once a day. But the manticore is 4 times a day. It was dropping occ before the latest quests. Is this a bug in my game. Please help! Thanks

1) torm8 ID: HHT2013
    2) device type: iPhone 4S
    3) device OS: iOS 6.1.3

Same thing is happening to me I have been collecting from manticore and secret garden for more them a week and I haven't gotten any venom. I upgraded my conservatory and that use what I had. By now I can not move forward in the game because I can't get any venoms. Before they dropped fairly often. Now nothing!!! Is there a glitch it or games???!!
    PLEASE HELP!!! Lava

Farm Supplier
    I completely agree. I have been trying to move forward with the Enchanted Quest line but am only getting one venom drop every 2weeks even with the Manticore and I play every day. If it hasn't been for the turkey quests I'd be bored too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Mysterious Venom also comes from the original trolls that pop up on your kingdom. Remember that the trolls or any other creature will not appear if you already have one somewhere on your kingdom.
    No, that is Troll Essence, can be used to forge light arm our. It's a jug with small opening.
    Mysterious Venom is like a glass jar with much bigger opening, and a white poison skull symbol on the jar.

I'm reaaly struggling to get mysterious venom too, have had my manticore for about 6 weeks and pretty sure i havent had any from it, still need 4 to finish enchanted minerals, havent had any from the magic garden either in that 6 weeks!

Farm Supplier
    I just got to the hatch the dragon egg quest line and find you need mysterious venom again . I have not had any random drops since 11-16!! I even have 2 manticore now and I can't do the next quest to continue the game until this is finished. Please increase the drop rate. By the time I get enough venom I will forget the story line as to why I needed it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast