Thread: Kindle HDX problem!

Kindle HDX problem!

I just tried to get team lava to transfer my farm from my old Kindle Fire to my new Kindle Fire HDX. I received an immediate reply with information they needed and what I needed to do. When I went to Amazon to download farm story to my new Fire it says it is not compatable with my HDX. That really sucks because I don't know how much longer my old Fire will keep working. Just a heads up for anyone else who may have purchased the new Kindle Fire HDX. I"m on level 150 so I don't have that much further to go but I will miss this game if my original Fire fails.

The Honorable Panda
    Hopefully there will be new update soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    This is a known issue with the new Kindle Fire HDX. The Engineering Team is aware so please be on the lookout for an update for this App in the store. Thank you!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by 41531952 View Post
    I just tried to get team lava to transfer my farm from my old Kindle Fire to my new Kindle Fire HDX. I received an immediate reply with information they needed and what I needed to do. When I went to Amazon to download farm story to my new Fire it says it is not compatable with my HDX. That really sucks because I don't know how much longer my old Fire will keep working. Just a heads up for anyone else who may have purchased the new Kindle Fire HDX. I"m on level 150 so I don't have that much further to go but I will miss this game if my original Fire fails.
    This is a known issue, and our Engineering Team is investigating this. Please be on the lookout in the store for an update in the future. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I'll be on the lookout for an update. I love Farm Story as do many others and hope we do get an update soon. I love my new Kindle HDX and have added Dragon Story, but I like the Farm Story much better. Thanks for the info.

New Resident
    I tried just last night to prepare transfer of farm story from K.F. HD to a K.F. HDX and it's not in the Appstore for this device. This thread made it look like it would've been fixed a long time ago but I don't see it to be. Will this be corrected?

I double checked the Appstore this morning from a pc and this game is incompatible with Kindle Fire HD version 2, Kindle Fire HDX. The only thing I can figure is Storm8 just wants us FARM STORY users to move to another, newer game. IDK what to think about this lack of regard for players...I have been playing the game for more than two years and I guess it's about time to close the farm. Screenshot_2014-08-10-13-23-50.jpg
    Last edited by Dosshead; 08-10-14 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Had more to say

Quote Originally Posted by Dosshead View Post
    I tried just last night to prepare transfer of farm story from K.F. HD to a K.F. HDX and it's not in the Appstore for this device. This thread made it look like it would've been fixed a long time ago but I don't see it to be. Will this be corrected?

I double checked the Appstore this morning from a pc and this game is incompatible with Kindle Fire HD version 2, Kindle Fire HDX. The only thing I can figure is Storm8 just wants us FARM STORY users to move to another, newer game. IDK what to think about this lack of regard for players...I have been playing the game for more than two years and I guess it's about time to close the farm. Screenshot_2014-08-10-13-23-50.jpg

Sorry about that! We've forwarded this information over to the team for more investigation. Thank you for your patience!

I'm in the same boat Team Lava has abandoned us. I have purchased gems and feel like a fool. I will never download another game from them. I also have the Fire HDX and Farm Story is incompatible. They do not care for there customers. We never get any updates. When my original Fire dies I am done with them. I'm level 150 and will play until my Fire dies. I don't think they are working on anything for this game. Limited updates means you get something once in a while but we get nothing. Team Lava sucks.

Fashion Designer
    Agree on so many levels, after 5 years of playing ---- so sad to see a great game go down the drain.

So it's been a year and still nothing, are you still working on it? Please be honest and just say you no longer support this game.