Thread: 198!! Help pls

198!! Help pls

Anyone got any tips for this level?? I can get to the top part fine bit never have enough bubbles to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    This level is all about efficiency. Using as few bubbles as possible, and not making mistakes.

You should be able to get through the first section with about 6 or 7 bubbles. Next section takes a bit more, maybe like 12 to 16. Third section about 8. That puts you in the neighborhood of 30 bubbles (roughly).

For the section above the lightning bolts, just do whatever it takes to advance higher. Remember that some bubbles will end up dropping if you can pop the ones above them, so don't worry about clearing both sides equally. Definitely will need to make use of bounce shots - and again, looks for efficiencies.

Thank you!! I didn't know if there was a certain way to do it! Will keep trying; thank u!

Finally done it!!! Thanks for ur tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurensp8 View Post
    Anyone got any tips for this level?? I can get to the top part fine bit never have enough bubbles to finish!
    I didn't have a lot of probs with 198 but have been stuck on 199 a couple days now! Always a few bubbles short,lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 199:
    - At first you have to multi-task between eliminating spiders and making your way up through this mess of bubbles.
    - If you have to pop poison bubbles, don't stress. Maybe just try to get the plus bubbles to make up for it.
    - Bounce shots are helpful.
    - Once you get up to where the two fireworks bubbles are, try to clear out as many colored bubbles AROUND them as possible before popping them. That give you a better chance of them popping the lightning bubbles -- or at least not popping bubbles that you need.
    - You HAVE to hit the switch on the left side to win.
    - Being able to hit the switch on the right side will make things a LOT easier. (If you don't hit the switch on the right side, then you better be really good with bounce shots.)

The hardest thing is having enough bubbles to finish this level. Be as careful as possible not to WASTE bubbles. It's actually okay to pop a couple (but not all) of the poison bubbles, as long as it's part of your strategy of efficiency.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Tips for 199:
    - At first you have to multi-task between eliminating spiders and making your way up through this mess of bubbles.
    - If you have to pop poison bubbles, don't stress. Maybe just try to get the plus bubbles to make up for it.
    - Bounce shots are helpful.
    - Once you get up to where the two fireworks bubbles are, try to clear out as many colored bubbles AROUND them as possible before popping them. That give you a better chance of them popping the lightning bubbles -- or at least not popping bubbles that you need.
    - You HAVE to hit the switch on the left side to win.
    - Being able to hit the switch on the right side will make things a LOT easier. (If you don't hit the switch on the right side, then you better be really good with bounce shots.)

The hardest thing is having enough bubbles to finish this level. Be as careful as possible not to WASTE bubbles. It's actually okay to pop a couple (but not all) of the poison bubbles, as long as it's part of your strategy of efficiency.
    Thanks! I am still struggling with it. I am having my hardest time hitting that last switch. I run out of bubbles there.