Thankful tree, 10,000 coins, 2xp, 120 coins, 12 hours
    Autumn barn, 24 gems, 60xp
    Thanks Blocks, 15 gems, 60xp
    Turkey Pan, 20 gems, 60xp
    Pilgrim Labs, 15,000 coins, 32xp, 50 coins
    Pumpkin Cart, 3,000 coins, 60 xp
    Pilgrim scarecrow, 4,500 coins, 60xp
    Chervil, 180 coins, 2xp, 400 coins, 12 hours
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-01-13 at 06:18 PM.

New Resident
    Well on my kindle there is, but not on my phone.

Executive Chef
    I can't even get on my farm...it keeps saying it's an online game and requires internet yet all of my other games work just fine. I even turned on my wifi and still saying the same thing....What is new?

Farm Supplier
    I'm so glad to see the new update. Nice to begetting in the mood for Thanksgiving as Halloween ends. I hope this is more than just a taste, and heralds the start of renewed attention to Farm Story. I''m looking forward to redecorating.

Farm Supplier
    I just redecorated with the new stuff. I fortunately had Halloween stuff in storage from last year, so my farm looked festive. I feel sorry for the newer players who didn't have anything stockpiled.

One interesting thing I've noticed of late regarding Farm Story: My FS neighbors are the most active of all the five games I play (Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, and Dragon are the other four). Yet this is the game that's getting the least updates.

I'm happy to have gotten this one. I just wish Team Lava would manage our expectations a little better. If we're only going to get updates once a month, on the last day of the month, tell us. At least then we'd know.

Host(ess)
    "Thank you" it was a pleasant surprise

Grand Emperor
    What items/crops were released? I don't see anything on my android.

I dont see the update for me to get. I have version 1.9.6.3. Can anyone give suggestions on how to get this update others are talking about? If someone has been able to get the update on their android, would you help by posting whats new?

Ok, i think i literally just solved my own question. For those of you that it isnt showing up like it didnt for me, you have to actually type in (farm story thanksgiving) into the google store search bar for it to appear. It's got a Thankful tree, Autumn colors crop, Chervil crop, Pilgrim Cow, Autumn Barn, Thankful Blocks, Turkey Pen, Pilgrim Labs, Pumpkin Cart, Pilgrim Scarecrow.

Such a pain to find this update. But im glad they have given us this update.

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow, yes, there is Farm Story Thanksgiving in Google Play ... awesome!! Thank you for the heads up.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast