Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation button

Farm Supplier
    All the story games most definitely need confirmation buttons for all actions! It sucks accidentally clicking on something. I've tapped to complete a dish or order or whatever when I didn't want to! It sucks losing gems on accident when it's so hard to gain them and I will never pay real life money for them. That's a waste of my hard earned cash.
    Add me if you're a frequent tipper. I return tips. ID is Swansoda

Definitely would like to see a confirmation button. Most especially when purchasing an item with gems. I too have tremors and so do a lot of my nbrs... many of whom have MS. I think it is taking advantage. Lack of support is pertinent to this discussion since lack of a confirmation button causes misclicks and errors that result in a player having to contact support for a resolution. This would be more fair to both the players and support. Players don't feel as if they have been in a manner "ripped off" and support wouldn't be inundated with "irate customers", particularly when a solution is so obvious.

Not adding neighbors at this time. Thank you.
    Last edited by iamthejeannie2; 04-30-14 at 12:53 PM.

I also think a confirmation button would be fabulous! It's not like it would be hard to implement, they have a confirm button asking if you really want to purchase X amount of gems.

Executive Chef
    I once lost 181 gems due 2 a "misclick"/twitch. Was I upset? Very much so, but it made me learn a lesson. That's 2 b extra careful when checking things that might cause the finish a dish or finish all dishes to appear especially if I'm having trouble w my tremors/twitches that day. I always take my time when I go into either game 4 the 1st time in a day cause I've learned that there's all types of pop ups which appear and when they do they might cause me 2 lose precious gems.
    I think it's highly unlikely that TL will ever install a confirmation button even though they've been given numerous pleas 4 one.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

The "gem confirmation button" is one of the most often brought up topics on the forum. It would go a long way for TL to respond to it's customers on this issue. The lack of one discourages converting hard currency into game currency. Why would one be inclined to when a portion of their money will all too often be lost due to the lack thereof? Personally i would never buy gems i was not immediately prepared to spend. This prevents loss due to rapid clicking but also limits my ability to take advantages of sale periods etc. Lastly, ask yourself these questions.Why don't they? And do i want to do business with a company like that?

Host(ess)

Farm story 2 (and all the other) gem traps ........

Being a 46yr old parent I cannot justify spending around ?7 on an animated truffle pig - so I thought i'd try to save up half the gems then treat myself to the rest.
    FAT CHANCE !!
    The most gems I can manage to save before I lose them all to a random gem trap is about 12 !!!

Team lava - please see this from another perspective.
    As I, for one will never be spending any real money on this game as it is far too risky and tbh I can do without the stress.
    Sarah

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by budseeds View Post
    I truly love this game, but several times I have accidentally tapped the gem to $$coins button and instantly 100 gems were converted to coins. I was pissed I worked hard or purchased my gems outright. Please add a " are you sure" or "yes" or "No" button option like you have when you purchase gems or sell appliances/furniture

Budseeds
    this is same happened on me just few minutes ago...my 100 gems gone for coins....its really really really annoying...esp when i knew that i don't have much left recipes to mastered...
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Nightclub Owner
    Be careful what you wish for. While I support a gem spend confirmation button I do not support a call for a general gem spend confirmation button. I would like to see a confirmation for speeding up food, that gem to coins pop up, boxes and even for floor and wall decor.

I would not want a confirmation button for wall paper and tiles that cost gems, though. That would definitely not be a good thing.

Stolen Gems

Is it possible to move the finish recipes option? Several times, while tapping to finish one recipe, the screen with the option to finish a current recipe or all recipes pops up and whiteout knowing it I tap it and bye bye gems!!! This is so frustrating. I spend money to have fun and I feel likey gems are stolen because that option is there!!!!

PLEASE add a confirm purchase button!

So absurd that you guys don't have this just like any other freemium game...after all the pop ups stopped, I tried to go in my inventory and ended up purchasing some stupid box instead! This is EXACTLY why I no longer buy any gems, I refuse to buy them if I cannot even be sure I get to choose how to spend them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast