Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Confirmation button

Farm Supplier
    This just happened to me recently... A pop-up appeared really quickly and tapped it by my mistake and ended up opening the Poppy Crate by accident. I guess I need to be careful next time. We need a gem confirmation button.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. While I support a gem spend confirmation button I do not support a call for a general gem spend confirmation button. I would like to see a confirmation for speeding up food, that gem to coins pop up, boxes and even for floor and wall decor.

I would not want a confirmation button for wall paper and tiles that cost gems, though. That would definitely not be a good thing.
    I agree
    id: poisonedwaters
    [Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story]

Farm Supplier
    This will NEVER be "fixed" since it is their main moneymaker...

It helps a lot to move your tapping area well away from the center of the screen, even though inconvenient sometimes. Since I started avoiding the screen center as much as possible, I haven't been ripped off even once, in months. Oh boy, hope i havent jinxed myself by saying that!

Quote Originally Posted by fenrost View Post
    kooky panda,

so every time a single player accidentally press the button of using gem, due to bad user interface, they have to email support to reinstate the gems? this is extremely a poor and cumbersome process players have to go through.
    Thank you! I'm having a similar issue with dragon story and the finish button. There should be at least a "confirm finish" button!!!!!!!!!!!! I've lost at least 25 gold, probably more to this issue!!!!!
    Discussing support issue
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-25-16 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Removed support issue - see forum rules

would be nice to a confirm button. its super annoying to lost a large amount of gems.

New Resident

Please ad a confirm button

I was redecorating and ended up accidentally spending 100 gems to buy coins, and apparently I'm not able to get them back.
    Please consider adding a popup that requires you to confirm your purchase when buying coins, crates and extra ovens. This has happened to me more than once and to a lot of other players..

It happened to me too recently. I was trying to ask for parts an oven.
    It did have an optoon to Finish for Gems, & it took them & finished building.
    ​Amy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345