I played this island, Bull Horn Arena, back in October (10/26 - 29.) The level stats at the time were:

Level 433: 46 glass in 25 moves (So, they added 10 moves since then--Hurray!) Passed w/diamond + blaster, which took out the snakes & lots of glass. When I was down to just 1 move left, I still had 2 glass left...one at the bottom & the other in a red portal opening. I made a match to clear the bottom glass, & the one at the top "bonus matched" on its own--allowing me to pass (Yay!)

Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
Level 434: (...) just be sure not to blast the super dirt next to the restricted white blocks. I ended up with restricted super dirt, which was a pain to get rid of.
Level 434: Dig 8 meters in 1:20 (...added 15 seconds) I don't remember if I had the "restricted super dirt" problem myself--but it does NOT sound fun!

Level 435: 28 glass in 35 moves (...added 10 moves) All the glass is covered when you start, either by L&C or crates. I passed with a lucky round (think fewer doomies fell.) Had a blaster + bomb early in the round, which unlocked the L&C with plenty of moves left. Then had 2 diamonds, swapped the 1st with a red jewel (detonated some blasters, broke lots of glass,) the 2nd with a blaster (only had 2 glass left, but this combo finished the job.)

Level 436: 14 fire in 30 moves (...added 5 moves) I had lots of "heartbreaker" rounds when trying to pass, where I just needed 1 or 2 more moves. Wish I'd had those xtra 5 then! (Only got one star, so maybe they'll help when I replay the level!)

Level 437: 16 fire in 25 moves (...added 5 moves) Passed with a diamond + blaster, then tried to swap a diamond + bomb--and messed up! Swapped with a regular jewel instead, which dropped the bomb to the 2nd row from the bottom. Luckily a blaster fell next to it soon after. I had also used one of my favorite moves--using a vertical blaster in a horizontal blaster match, which drops the row blaster to the bottom row. When I set off my blaster + bomb, it activated the row blaster at the bottom--blew out all the remaining fire. Yay! Blaster got bottom row, and the combo...the rest.Yay!

Level 438: 27 glass in 30 moves (...added 10 moves) Passed this with nearly back-to-back diamond + blaster combos. Cleared all but one glass really early in the round, so I kept making matches (avoiding the 1 glass) to increase my score. I had another diamond to easily break the last glass when I was ready. Ended up with the top score (beat Paul's,) but only got 2 stars. I was bummed, thinking a 1st place would mean 3 stars! (Rip off! ) Since then, they've "fixed" the scores...I'm no longer in first place (boo!)