Thread: Anybody know why...?

Anybody know why...?

Theres fog and foliage surrounding buildings in neighbors kingdoms. Has anyone else noticed this. I don't have it on mine, can you only see it on others. Whole buildings are surrounded by fog and foliage and You can't click on the foliage ( normally you can) so it's as if the buildings are in places that haven't been expanded to. Hope you can understand this post. Is it just a Halloween thing, anyone know?

Fashion Designer
    ... monsters?

My guess is monsters.

No, it wasn't monsters. Just went to go and see if I could get a screenshot but it's doesn't seem to be happening anymore. Strange... Must've been a glitch. Oh well, thanks for the replies

Nightclub Owner
    Some monsters appear put of bounds (hiding in the forest). So even though you can't see them you can still see there fog.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a glitch. I remember it from about two version updates past. I saw it too again recently but forget if it was just prior to the newest version or after. I haven't seen it in the last couple of days so hopefully fixed.