I am so glad to be done with this island! Definitely challenging!

Updates:
Level 427: Have 50 moves, up 10. This one was hard! I went through probably four rounds of energies before finally beating it. I actually found it fairly easy to make diamonds. On the round I finally beat it I think I got 3 of them.

Level 428: No changes.

Level 429: 40 more seconds bringing it to 2:55 . It was hard to make combos. For a bunch of rounds I couldn't get past row 7. When I finally did that auto-row blasting boost really came in handy and got me through.

Level 430: 2:15, 35 more seconds. It's always interesting to see which levels different people found hard because it always seems to be different. I made a bunch of horizontal row blaster and actually got through this one on my first try using one of the glass breaking boosts. I think the extra time definitely helped! Fun level.

Level 431: 10 more moves bringing it to 40. Aside from 427 this was the one that got me. It took tons of tries and when I finally got it down to one fire left I bought a row blasting boost. 30 gold was more than I wanted to spend, but I'm glad to have left it behind.

Level 432: 60 moves total with 15 added. Nice easy end to this challenging island. Beat it on my first try, but with only one star. I'm curious how many points you need to get two stars because I played it a few more times for fun and never got there.