Thread: cant complete goal!

New Resident

cant complete goal!

I have a goal to order one dress (sapphire) and one order of crystal stilletos. I have ordered both of these 7 times now and displayed them. It still wont register so I said screw it and used gems to skip it. Next morning I get on and the same goal is still there to purchase a dress and crystal stilletos. So ive purchased 3 of each and displayed and still not registering as me completing this goal.

Be sure that you are purchasing from the correct location for the goal. Some goals require you to order from the catalog for your store, and some require you to buy items from the closet for your profile avatar. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by poochi123 View Post
    I have a goal to order one dress (sapphire) and one order of crystal stilletos. I have ordered both of these 7 times now and displayed them. It still wont register so I said screw it and used gems to skip it. Next morning I get on and the same goal is still there to purchase a dress and crystal stilletos. So ive purchased 3 of each and displayed and still not registering as me completing this goal.
    This particular goal requires you to purchase the dress and the shoes for your avatar. To do so, you must go into the closet and select the items. If you are not interested in spending the gems necessary to buy the shoes, for example, you can simply opt for the "skip" feature and pay the one gem necessary to bypass that line item in the goal listing. I tried to to the same thing by ordering from the catalog and displaying the shoes in my store. However, I knew in advance that it would not work but wanted to be absolutely sure before using a gem. I skipped and relinquished a gem to move along without further issue. Hope this helps.

I need to add that I am not 100% positive the dress had to be purchased for your avatar (been a while since I completed this goal) but I am 100% positive the shoes were a required purchase for your avatar. If you don't really want the shoes for your avatar, skip via the gem bypass.

Nightclub Owner
    General rule of thumb for clothes is that if the goal says order you do it through the catalogues. If it says buy you do it through the closet for your avatar.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I am also now having the same issue with that goal also sapphire dress crystal stilletoes.