Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pickled_beet1 View Post
    I switched from iOSS back to android. I have an account set up, but I don't have the option to log in. Does this mean I'll have to start over?
    Check post 1. There are only a few games that you can use when you are on your android device. If you do not have one of the games, just download it so you can use it for the transfer back to your IOS device.
    (You may have to force close you games on your IOS device to see the transfer. )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can not in fashion story?

I am confused. All I have to do for Dragon Story is make sure I am logged in with my username and password?

Best game transfer experience thus far! If I had known of this last year I would have traded in my old iPad for a better promo. It is only 100$ now so decided to keep it. Not sure if the in- game instruction still says to record all of friends and gems or current level then call support staff to transfer the game but that was what stuck in my mind since 😬

Yes. That was what I just did. Sweet. Here's everything I did if that helps. I backed up my old iPad to iCloud then set up the new iPad with that backup. It restored the DS game purchased but as blank new game. I started playing it then I went in Neighbor to attempt to invite someone. It then asked me to create a new ID. I entered my existing user name so of course it said that username has been taken. But then it gave the option to login existing account. So I did, and the current game progresses was brought over.

Please help me to get my christmas tree for my Shop on Fashion Story i spend $10.00 on gems to find my tree in the Magic box and other boxes and i can't found it please help i want my christmas tree so badly thank you very much. I'm HayliesStore on Fashion Story.

Farm Supplier
    I am playing on Christmas version FS & u can purchase for 45gems

New Resident
    Hello Storm 8 forum....................... Im becoming frustrated. I play Bakery strory 1&2, fashoin story, and night club story. Ive been playing these games for over 3yrs now and i want to upgrade my phone.. However when i got this current phone i was told all the same things about transferring games and when i re downloaded them i was left to start at the very beginning of each one..not cool when u've purchased gems and have millions of dollars and have made great friends (neighbors) all over the globe. Help....Im going from and Galaxy S III to a Galaxy 6....................Android!!!

Hi!

I want to transfer my games from Android to a Ipad.
    I have done the tutorial. I have a password - that`s right - otherwise I could not come in to this forum.

Now my problem:
    when I come to: Log in to Another Account

Account login:
    Storm 8 ID

Games progress to be transferred to this device
    23 games

Game progress to ve overwritten on this device
    8 games

(I have deleted some games from my old android - here I can see them again. Could this be the problem?)

Cancel Proceed

When I go to Proceed

Then I get this message:

Warning
    You have not yet set up a password on your current account and will not be able to access it after the transfer.
    Proceed anyway?

Then I go to Let me think.
    Because I need my scores I have already.

Please can me help someone?
    Would be great.
    Thanks a lot.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kathysshops View Post
    Hi!

I want to transfer my games from Android to a Ipad.
    I have done the tutorial. I have a password - that`s right - otherwise I could not come in to this forum.

Now my problem:
    when I come to: Log in to Another Account

Account login:
    Storm 8 ID

Games progress to be transferred to this device
    23 games

Game progress to ve overwritten on this device
    8 games

(I have deleted some games from my old android - here I can see them again. Could this be the problem?)

Cancel Proceed

When I go to Proceed

Then I get this message:

Warning
    You have not yet set up a password on your current account and will not be able to access it after the transfer.
    Proceed anyway?

Then I go to Let me think.
    Because I need my scores I have already.

Please can me help someone?
    Would be great.
    Thanks a lot.
    It's just notifying you that your temporary Storm8 ID does not have a password, so by proceeding, you will recover your original but lose access to your temporary. If you don't want to play with the temporary account, you can proceed. If you want both accounts, make a password first before you login.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request