Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kbugglez View Post
    Sorry this is unrelated. But I can't find anywhere to post a question. I'm stuck in restaurant story 2. My pantry is full but I don't have enough ingredient to cook anything. I've already upgraded pantry & don't have enough coins/gems to U.G. again. STUCK.. Can't cook or get ingredient :/ please help lol
    You can discard items from your pantry.
    See post 4 on this thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1029955

Note: start here
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...-Social-Arcade on the forum to get to the specific game fourums.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)

suspended gaming

I have a question I have been playing my games for over 3 yrs stopped started back since this implementation I have different games on different devices n play daily I went to log onto my account n it had been suspended due to inappropriate activity can someone tell me what that is I've been playing since I was 47 I'm 51 now what's inappropriate about tipping preparing n designing ....I don't get it...to play this long I must really have liked my games ....oh well guess I'll move on to another game ...don't know what it means r how it came about...thanks for any input I can get
    Last edited by Ania07; 07-21-15 at 09:43 AM. Reason: forgot some statements

New Resident
    Hello, I am New in this Forum, but play Castle Story since a year. Now I want to Use above mentioned feature to Play the Same Game on a Second device, too. But under the Storm Symbol the Account Setting is Not offered . Same Situation in Farm story2. Anything I can do? I Play on iPad and want to Start on iPhone now, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyines View Post
    Hello, I am New in this Forum, but play Castle Story since a year. Now I want to Use above mentioned feature to Play the Same Game on a Second device, too. But under the Storm Symbol the Account Setting is Not offered . Same Situation in Farm story2. Anything I can do? I Play on iPad and want to Start on iPhone now, too.
    Since castle story doesn't have a login feature , the trick is to also download another game WITH the login feature ,like bakery or restaurant story on your new device. Then you can login to your old account ,and then,download Castle story. now your old account settings will apply to all S8 games..hope that makes sense

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Since castle story doesn't have a login feature , the trick is to also download another game WITH the login feature ,like bakery or restaurant story on your new device. Then you can login to your old account ,and then,download Castle story. now your old account settings will apply to all S8 games..hope that makes sense
    You have no idea how long it took me to find this information. MULTIPLE advanced searches of the forum got me nowhere, until I scanned the search result dates to find something reasonably recent... Seriously, guys, in this day and age people upgrade devices often enough that you should make it an option SOMEWHERE on the game to log in with an existing Storm 8 ID. Frustrating to have the game tell me "that ID is already taken," YEAH NO KIDDING.

2 accounts

Can i have more than one account on my android phone. I am almost to level 99 on restaurant story and would love to have a new one so i can start over and have 2

Hii why is everyone has new events on Iphone but on Android not. Its not fair! Ty!

Don't know how to post first time user. My boyfriend and I have been playing DS for about 6 months now on android version 2.2.2g. Since this last update all we are having is issues. Can't see all our dragons. Some dragons we had before the update are there but can't be seen, new ones that we breed or hatched from the dragon tales art gala. Can't visit neighbors and they are dropping us like crazy because we can't visit. Can't write on our own walls let alone any of our neighbors. Mining we get booted back to our island and then we can back in and mine but we lose a bomb or a stick of dynamite and no pieces to show for it. We contacted Storm8 numerous times and all they keep telling me is uninstall reinstall but it hasn't fixed anything yet or we turned it over to our engineers. Could anybody help us fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by denoli7573 View Post
    Don't know how to post first time user. My boyfriend and I have been playing DS for about 6 months now on android version 2.2.2g. Since this last update all we are having is issues. Can't see all our dragons. Some dragons we had before the update are there but can't be seen, new ones that we breed or hatched from the dragon tales art gala. Can't visit neighbors and they are dropping us like crazy because we can't visit. Can't write on our own walls let alone any of our neighbors. Mining we get booted back to our island and then we can back in and mine but we lose a bomb or a stick of dynamite and no pieces to show for it. We contacted Storm8 numerous times and all they keep telling me is uninstall reinstall but it hasn't fixed anything yet or we turned it over to our engineers. Could anybody help us fix this problem.
    Sorry the version is 2.2.2.1g not 2.2.2g.. Plz help. : (

LOVE THIS GAME Need Accounts Switched

I have an Nightclub Story account I made on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 before it broke. how do I get the one I made on the broken device onto my new device. Also when are you going to add more features and content to night club story. It would also be nice if we where able to use our storm8 Id and passwords to log in and attach our Facebook accounts to the game as well.