Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

i have a storm8 id & password, i have a new phone and i want to transfer my citystory game to my new phone... pls help me out.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amirhoka82 View Post
    i have a storm8 id & password, i have a new phone and i want to transfer my citystory game to my new phone... pls help me out.
    Using one of the games listed in Post 1, you can login into your games on your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    On my devices, android phone and tablet I am not seeing the account settings tab where its stated to be located. Am I missing something else thats not showing? I'm getting abit frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you can switch your games back and forth between IOS and android devices.
    Note: If there is an IOS or android only feature or item in the games, you will not be able to access it from the other type of device.
    If a game is only offered to IOS, you will not be able to play that game on your android device.
    Just to clarify this for me please, can I play a game on both IOS and Android regularly i.e. switch between them depending on where I am and which device I have with me? I think this function means by logging in and out of games on each device, my game data synchronises with which ever device I'm using. Is this correct?

One other question please, the items that are only available in on system, will they show up on the other system if you have already bought them? Just can't picture what will happen if for example something is on a spot in my restaurant or bakery if I'm using my Android device that's only available on IOS.

Hope this makes sense!

New Resident
    I am NOT getting the option to switch accounts. When I tap on the Storm8 icon in the upper right, I only get more game selections. I am trying to switch from an android to an iphone... Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting the option to switch on my iPad, but I don't want to switch if I can't play on my android device too by logging in and out.

Rhino Keeper
    Decided to take the risk & so far so good!

Edit: Working well - really pleased - thank you TL!
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 12-01-14 at 03:30 AM.

i lost my old account and i didn't have password. how i can recover it?

Dragon story
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I love this update

I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

I don't know what can I do. I played Restaurant Story and I lost my old cellphone, I didn't know that I have to create a password and now I have to start the game again. I send an e-mail to Teamlava and to Storm8 but they didn't gave me any solution what can I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by makasiouli2 View Post
    Dragon story
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Quote Originally Posted by natalia260502 View Post
    I don't know what can I do. I played Restaurant Story and I lost my old cellphone, I didn't know that I have to create a password and now I have to start the game again. I send an e-mail to Teamlava and to Storm8 but they didn't gave me any solution what can I do?
    Support should of asked some questions about your game(security to make sure it is your game). If you were unable to answer the questions, to prove it was your game, then there is not much support can do to get your old games transferred.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request