Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The feature is now available in the games below! See the original post for all the games you can use it in.

iTunes

Google Play
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-05-14 at 06:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    @Frozen Turtle is this feature planned to be added to Dragon Story anytime soon?
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Host(ess)
    Love this! Just put on my android phone & works great...now can take it with me instead of carrying iPad around!
    Thank you, TL!

New Resident
    So my girlfriend and I started playing Bakery story on the tablets we received for christmas, but the tablets were pieces of garbage and either malfunctioned or broke within a month. My tablets charger prong broke, rendering it useless, and i had never saved a password or linked it to facebook. I just restarted my bakery, no big deal. Her tablet however still works, but its already starting to act up. I spent the better part of an hour on here tonight reading this thread and trying to log into her main bakery [The Mix-Up, Level 32] on her iphones Bakery Story app. The account settings does not exist on her phones app version, however it exists on the soon to be useless tablet. Also, my iphone app allows me to connect to facebook, but the tablet version will not. I first thought the use of storm accounts was a great idea in order to back up your games, but its failing me at the moment i need it most. help please! If she cant get her old bakery shes spent so much time on already to work on her phone, I doubt she'll start over, and we both very much enjoy this game. Respond asap. Sincerely - Brian
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-08-14 at 01:28 PM. Reason: removed email-private information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdc0323 View Post
    So my girlfriend and I started playing Bakery story on the tablets we received for christmas, but the tablets were pieces of garbage and either malfunctioned or broke within a month. My tablets charger prong broke, rendering it useless, and i had never saved a password or linked it to facebook. I just restarted my bakery, no big deal. Her tablet however still works, but its already starting to act up. I spent the better part of an hour on here tonight reading this thread and trying to log into her main bakery [The Mix-Up, Level 32] on her iphones Bakery Story app. The account settings does not exist on her phones app version, however it exists on the soon to be useless tablet. Also, my iphone app allows me to connect to facebook, but the tablet version will not. I first thought the use of storm accounts was a great idea in order to back up your games, but its failing me at the moment i need it most. help please! If she cant get her old bakery shes spent so much time on already to work on her phone, I doubt she'll start over, and we both very much enjoy this game. Respond asap. Sincerely - Brian
    The log in method isn't on Bakery Story, it's on Restaurant Story
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-08-14 at 01:29 PM. Reason: edited quote-
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We're excited to announce a new Login feature currently available in a limited number of games! Use the Account Settings option to set up your Storm8 ID and password to access your account on multiple devices.

Directions for Restaurant Story 1.7:

1. On your main account on your OLD device, create a password in the Help/FAQ within any game.

2. Download and install Restaurant Story 1.7 from the iTunes App Store.

3. Look for Account Settings on the NEW device or device you want to use in the Storm8 menu or the Social tab.

4. Login with your Storm8 ID and password and... voila! You will be able to access all of your games linked to the Storm8 ID!

Directions for Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8:

1. On your main account on your OLD device, create a password in the Help/FAQ within any game.

2. Download and install Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8 from the iTunes App Store.

3. Look for Account Settings on the NEW device or device you want to use in the Storm8 menu or the Settings menu (cog icon).

4. Login with your Storm8 ID and password and... voila! You will be able to access all of your games linked to the Storm8 ID!

FAQ:

Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:
    iTunes

Google Play

You can use this feature in our games to log into the Storm8 you want to use, which will affect all games linked to the account!

What if I have more than one account because I have multiple devices?
    As long as you create a password for each account, you can log into whichever account you want to play when you switch devices!

What's the Connect to Game Center option? (iOS only!)
    You will be able to link one account to your Game Center ID. Tap Connect to Game Center to link the current account to your Game Center ID.

Once you have an account linked to Game Center, you can sign into Game Center on any Apple device and tap Connect to Game Center to recover your linked account to the device you're using!

What if I don't remember my password?
    Our support team will need to help recover your account this time. Please email us depending on the game you need help with:
    • support@storm8.com
    • support@teamlava.com
    • support@firemocha.com
    • support@sharkparty.com

But once you get your account back, you can update your password so you can use this login feature in the future
    Bakery Story: Christmas[/LIST]

What if I have more than one account because I have multiple devices?
    As long as you create a password for each account, you can log into whichever account you want to play when you switch devices!

What's the Connect to Game Center option? (iOS only!)
    You will be able to link one account to your Game Center ID. Tap Connect to Game Center to link the current account to your Game Center ID.

Once you have an account linked to Game Center, you can sign into Game Center on any Apple device and tap Connect to Game Center to recover your linked account to the device you're using!

What if I don't remember my password?
    Our support team will need to help recover your account this time. Please email us depending on the game you need help with:
    • support@storm8.com
    • support@teamlava.com
    • support@firemocha.com
    • support@sharkparty.com

But once you get your account back, you can update your password so you can use this login feature in the future

Thx so much! Worked like a charm and I'm back in business on dragon story. Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for posting this. My iPod was stolen last year, and I finally bought a replacement. My games transferred over perfectly, and I'm glad to be back!

Farm Supplier
    Any way to change storm ID on old device?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiz09 View Post
    Any way to change storm ID on old device?
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    This is a great & wonderful, yet slow to come about, update. However, when will you be covering the rest of the games, as in Castle Story (iOS)? As this does not help me right now. My screen was shattered, and it's $200-$250 for a new one (5c)
    I SOOOOOO REGRET ever buying this[]. So now, I am going to a new 5s (it's cheaper!). But I still can't transfer my accounts to my iPad or new phone.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-14 at 02:17 PM. Reason: inappropriate word