Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbridget View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to do this on Fashion Story but I can't find my account settings
    I do believe you will have to go to the updated regular version of Restaurant Story to be able to switch. You may need to read thru this thread as there are other games (but I don't play them) that you can switch in.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbridget View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to do this on Fashion Story but I can't find my account settings
    You need to be a certain game to do the login. See post 1 for the games you can use for android and IOS devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    Ok Kooky, I got in using my forum password...that makes no sense but I got into my main account. This has happened to me 3x before when I spend over an hour in my old account. I wonder if there is a glitch & wondering if I had used my forum password I would not have needed all the resets.

Support did respond with an automated email that had nothing to do with resetting my password... lol.

So, if you can't get back into the main account, try using your forum password before sending an email to support.

Thanks for all your help Kooky!
    If your storm ID is Trixie6969 then your forum password is the password for that storm ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If your storm ID is Trixie6969 then your forum password is the password for that storm ID.
    I'm confused....so the password I created in help/FAQ for the forum is the same password created when you go to Main/Social/invite friends/account settings/change password?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    I'm confused....so the password I created in help/FAQ for the forum is the same password created when you go to Main/Social/invite friends/account settings/change password?
    If you storm ID for the forum is trixie6969 then yes, the password you credited for this storm ID is also you forum password.
    So if you change the password in your game for trixie6969 then you forum password will also change.

Anyone having notifications issue after transferring from a iOS device to an android device? I've tried various methods but my notifications is still not working. And it's been 3 days already.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Anyone having notifications issue after transferring from a iOS device to an android device? I've tried various methods but my notifications is still not working. And it's been 3 days already.
    Try going into you games and turning your notifications off then on again, then restart your device. If still issues, uninstall the games and reinstall them.
    (If you are on kindle fire, I do not think the kindle fires have the feature of notifications)

Rhino Keeper
    I thought that the forum password was different. Thanks. I keep the box checked to keep me signed in to the forum. I changed my password in my game, switched to other acct. I visit the forum logged into the other acct and it seems to revert to the forum password. Now that makes sense.

Thx Kooky! You are da bomb diggity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try going into you games and turning your notifications off then on again, then restart your device. If still issues, uninstall the games and reinstall them.
    (If you are on kindle fire, I do not think the kindle fires have the feature of notifications)
    I've tried that methods, sadly it's still not working. I've already emailed the support team for help. But till now there's no solution for it. *sigh*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I've tried that methods, sadly it's still not working. I've already emailed the support team for help. But till now there's no solution for it. *sigh*
    Finally after 6 days, I've managed to solve the notification issues on my device by myself. *phew*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡